Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to Vonvon's Interests

Welcome to my blog of Vonvon's Interests. It is created as a channel for me to share with you my wide range of interests as well as to voice out my 'disinterests'.

I have a host of interests ranging from female interests such as beauty products - cosmetics, skincare, bath and body care; shopping; fashion; accessories; bags; food; TVB drama serials; my professional interest in medicine to my little pride and joy - my 2-year-old little girl, my No.1 love and priority! Well, she also happens to share my interests in beauty stuff and drama! Wow!

As for my 'disinterests', I define them as things which irk me, drive me crazy, send me to the edge of a volcanic eruption, of which super slow Internet connections in this country is one of them. Rude people, fake sales, dishonest stores, stupid drivers, and also, the rising number of crimes that makes us ladies feel not safe to go out!

All that said, I want my blog to be a happy blog, imparting good feelings to anyone who visits and reads it. I'll write mostly about my interests, writing reviews and there'll also be some posts by my little girl, written on behalf by Mommy Dearest. But from time-to-time, I'll also write about my 'disinterests' as I encounter or recall them.


Hope you'll enjoy reading my blog!
Thank you for your support.




Looking for discounted cosmetics, go to vonbeautyexpress88.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ParisB said...

Good luck with the new blog! BTW the link to my site doesn't go anywhere - you might want to check that it goes to www.mywomenstuff.com :)

Happy blogging.

Vonvon said...

Hi ParisB,

Thanks for visiting. I've corrected the link. It goes to your site with just a click. :)