Monday, April 13, 2009

My 4th STILA Haul.....and last??

Finally, last Friday, I went to Stila KLCC at 10.30 in the morning to get my long-awaited stuff after the long wait for nothing on Thursday afternoon.

However, some of the stuff were very very old stock and 1 defective lipstick!!

Read on......

For now......here are the pix.


Just look at how happy my little girl was when she saw my latest Stila stuff
and got to pose with them for photo.
Look at her 'kin nga ng kin ngan' grin!
(Meaning, her huge grin which shows her teeth but not her eyes!)



My haul on Friday
4 items are missing from the photo above and below.
Read on for the reasons.


My 4th Stila haul



Brushes
I just got one of each so I cannot spare any for anyone right now.
I'll be going there in the next few days to get more for those who have asked me to help them buy.
The far left one was gotten on the very 1st day on the previous Saturday.
The rest were bought last Friday.
Update: From left to right, Brushes # 13, 24, 4, 30, 8, 27, 9, 28.



And as for the bad grapes, one of the shadow pots I bought, in Pearl, was manufactured in DECEMBER 2004!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry for the blurry photo.
I bet you still can see the MFG DATE!


And that's not bad enough, I got a Shine Lip Color in Sarah which turned out to be a very pretty sheer pink, a bit like Barbie color. Miu showed me the tester and she swatched it to show me. So I took one without opening the box to check. When I came home, I wanted to show my little girl and when I twisted it out, it was fine. And to my horror, when I wanted to keep the lipstick, I couldn't twist it back in. Just like you can see in the photo below.



Then, as I checked all the other stuff I bought, I found that 2 All-over liquid shimmer in #1 and #2 were manufactured in 2005.

So, I'm planning to go back to Stila KLCC to practise my consumer rights to exchange these products! Also not to mention the 2 over-charged Lip Glaze Sticks in my previous post.



6 comments:

sesame said...

Wow, you're a huge Stila fan! But the clearance is good to stock up. I haven't checked out what we have here though and if anything is on offer.

babyloveshopping said...

u have ask them about the price tag?

Vonvon said...

Hi Sesame,

Yea, it's my friend, Miu, who made it a Stila fan. You should check it out over there too ;)

Vonvon said...

Hi baby,

yea, I asked them about the price tag and they gave me another LGS.

I'll blog about my exchanges yesterday later.

nadya said...

vonvon, what's d price for those brushes? do they sell separately or as a set??

Vonvon said...

Sorry Nadya, the brushes are not for sale.