Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Another Monday...

Yes, Monday is always a slow day, even for a non-working person like me! And I have been a little under the weather for the past 2 days, just a common cold, please don't be alarmed! ;)

Anyways, at around lunch time, my little girl came up to me and said firmly, "Mommy, I want to go to Pavilion!" Errr...my home-body daughter came to me and told me to take her out? Yea, lately, she just wants to stay at home and watch her Winnie the Pooh, Barney, Richard Scarry and Your Baby Can Read DVDs all day long and getting her ready to go out has become one of the toughest chores for Mommy. Sometimes, it could take me an hour or more just to get her to change....she would insist that I wait for her to finish watching whatever she's watching at that time first before she would change....bla bla bla...

Today, she surprised me by going to her wardrobe and got out her favorite kiwi-green pants and a matching lighter green T-shirt, and put them on all by herself. OK, she did ask for my help when her T-shirt got stuck around her big little head. Then, she insisted that she must wear socks today...whatever....I was just simply too tired. I got myself ready with just minimal makeup, yea, I did the BB thingy of 'Blush & Beautiful' - a term coined by Miu. Just blush and since my lips were pretty dry, a colorless lipgloss and Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed on top to give my face some color!

We had our lunch at Dragon-I Signature and then, shopping of course! But I wasn't really in the mood to shop....so just dropped by Bobbi Brown store to inquire when the BB Nude Collection will be coming in. I have read it will be out by end of July in the USA, but as usual, in Malaysia, we won't be getting them till much later, may be August or even September, according to the store manager, Simone.

Of course, I visited Stila counter inside Parkson. I was surprised to see that though the counter was almost empty, they had some pretty color eyeshadows left, not much. Got myself 4 more eyeshadows and an eye shimmer #3(a lilac-lavender color....my type of color!). By the way, tomorrow is not the last day for Stila yet. They extend it till this Sunday. They have lots of Noire and Montmartre palettes left but not under the 5 for RM50 thingy.

Went to the Estee Lauder counter next. My friend was on leave today but another SA came to serve me, but I wasn't planning to buy anything. She introduced me to their new Vita-Mineral Foundation, which actually isn't so new anymore in the USA. She offered me some samples of the foundation to try....not 1 sachet, but 3 sachets, yay! Some freebies for today!! Estee Lauder is just simply so generous! I was just passing by....




On the other hand, come to think of it, BB didn't even offer me any freebie/samples today. Not that they are obliged to, but hey, the fact that I had organised a workshop with them whereby most of my guests, 1st timers at BB, purchased at least a few hundred Ringgit each, and some of them actually got even better freebies than I got that day. Sigh....whatever.... Estee Lauder is still the best!

Also visited The Face Shop. Had read about their masks and was itching to try. And besides, I have been pretty good lately....skipping the Parkson Bonuslink Members' Day last Friday and might, yea, might, be skipping the Isetan Members' Pre-sale this coming weekend too. So I thought why not just reward myself with some little things to 'symptomatically treat' my shopaholism...hehe! And to cheer myself up, I bought 1 piece of The Face Shop Hyaluronic Acid face sheet mask to try (pix below). And it costs only RM5.90, even cheaper than Elianto masks.





Then, my little girl was getting tired and we came home. She fell asleep the moment I strapped her into her car seat!

I hope I'll feel better tomorrow and will be able to write more posts.




6 comments:

Miu said...

how's the face shop mask?

will be comin back here to give a more detailed comment, rushin to work now

Vonvon said...

Morning Miu,

Didn't try it last night. Was too tired. Will try to use it tonight. No worries....take your time. :)

HaNNa_HuLLaBaLoo said...

Hope you'll like the TFS mask. But at least it's cheap, haha!

BRYAN said...

hehe yea estee is good .. who were u talking to there? they r quite close to me hehehehe ..
I've already reviewed the Vita-mineral foundation lor last mth .. good product :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Bryan,

I think if I am not mistaken, I saw her name tag said Joyce. Is that your friend? Normally, I buy from Anita. will check out your review on the Vita-mineral foundie....

Vonvon said...

Hanna, yes, it's the price that got me! ;)