Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged By Miu

RULES

This tag need you to write on a piece of paper to show how your handwriting looks like and fit your personality.
1. Write down who tagged you
2. Answer these:
  • your name/ user name/ pseudo
  • right-handed or left-handed?
  • your favourite letters to write?
  • your least favourite letters to write?
  • write 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog'
3. Tag five person

I've done mine!




I know, I know, it's really 'chicken scratch' (=cakar ayam).....that's the result of years of scribbling down lectures after lectures...hehe!

9 comments:

Shuu said...

It's not chicken scratch la..
It's artistic in your own way :D
I love how you write your G!

Vonvon said...

Shuu,

That's sweet of you :) Thanks.

Sugar Bunnie said...

Love your g and x♥

Chanana said...

syaz who? :p

Miu said...

wow.. that's actually very nice writing!!!

u know what they say about a doctor's hand writing... n yours... woah.. nice!

Vonvon said...

Chanana,

Syaz you la.....who else? ;) U nak I refer to you as the former and latter? I dah confused...:P

Vonvon said...

Sugar Bunnie,

Thank you...:)

Vonvon said...

Miu,

Really? Nice? May be got some Cyrillic influence in my handwriting liao...

Thanks for the tag. I'll 'accept' the other award soon. Already downloaded the pix for the Adorable award.

Chanana said...

haha^^ Von, i'll do it later k.. have to layan my "little guests" frm jakarta =.=