Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EOTD: MAC Style Warrior Vibrant Grape And Bright Future Eyeshadows

On Sunday, I went for tea with Hubby and decided to use the MAC Style Warrior Vibrant Grape(purple) and Bright Future(yellow) to match the yellow top I was wearing.

Vibrant Grape

Bright Future


Here you are.....

EYE OF THE DAY
-Benefit F.Y. Eyes eye base
-MAC Bright Future eyeshadow from the lash line to the crease
-MAC Vibrant Grape eyeshadow on the outer corners of the eyes till midway on the lids and blend diagonally upwards towards the crease
-Paul & Joe eye gloss in 05 L'Aurore as highlight (seen here as white pearly shimmer)
-Stila Kajal eye liner in Amethyst to line the upper lash line
-Benefit BADgal PLUM mascara for the lashes


FACE OF THE DAY
-The Body Shop Roseflower blush in Pink for the cheeks
-Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick 116 Candy for the lips



Here's my look for an afternoon out with Hubby....


Yellow top from Victoria's Secret Daily Tee Collection

When Hubby wanted to take my pix, my little girl quickly ran to me and wanted her pix to be taken too. Reason? She also had some makeup on! Can you see how she had put on her own lipstick smearing on her upper lip? And how she poses for the camera?


Look at my sweetie pie's cool look......Huh!




11 comments:

Miu said...

your daughter is beginning to be very much like her mommy..

both of you are so adorable :)

yellow makes u look happier von!

gosh more e/s! wei u have alot already ni!

Vonvon said...

Hi Miu,

Thanks! I don't have many yellow-colored clothing. May be it's time to get more? ;)

Actually dear, I still have lots more e/s that have not made their debut here....hehe....many were acquired before the Stila craze started. Even after the Stila craze started, I did get more from Lancome and Estee Lauder(mostly palettes). And now, MAC has come out with their Color Craft Collection....just waiting and see....cos saving for EL sale!!

Dee said...

Your daughter is a beautiful girl. I really like that you kept your look on the natural side. Nice EOTD dear!

Vonvon said...

Hi Dee,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I can't help but say that she's really a sweetie pie and she loves makeup! :D

Thanks, Dee! My makeup is mostly for daytime look. I do add more colors when I attend a party or event, even during the day and for night, of course. But these occasions are not very often.

PiNk pRiNcEss said...

Hi von,

Ur lil girl can be your little model...so cute!!!

gio said...

This look is so pretty, you look great in yellow!

Your daughter is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I just realized my post didn't come out! Sad.

Anyway,you have a nice top. And you and your daughter look so sweet together!

And, oh my gosh i thought those two colours were out of stock? Is this the new batch or are they LE products?

abby

Vonvon said...

Hi Pink Princess,

Thank you. I do ask her to help me 'model' some products. And she especially likes to hold up products for me to take photos of them, and of course, she would expect to be in the photos with the products as well. ;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Gio,

Thank you. I will take note of that the next time I go clothes shopping ;)

I think yellow brightens up almost everything. That's why I usually label my photos here in yellow. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi abby,

Thank you. These 2 colors are from the Style Warrior collection which came out at the end of May, LE of course. And I got it on the very same day they came out at the MAC outlets here. And the following week, I had gone back to try to get other colors after seeing swatches of other e/s colors in this collection, but most of them were gone! :(

Check out Color Craft now before it's gone, as Stephen from MAC Pavilion told me, this latest collection is also going fast!

Agnes Sim said...

wow..really cheap wo! ur daughter is so pretty le. :-)