Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Invitation To Kiehl's Party


Hello, hello!!!

How's everyone feeling today?? Tired of working? Looking at the clock on the wall for it to turn 5 o'clock?

It's OK. Here's some good news to help you carry on till 5PM.........CHEER UP!!!

I am co-organizing a party with Kiehl's and it's a BIG ONE! Instead of 1, 2, 3, or 5 or 10 spaces allocated for the party, this time Vonvon is bringing 25 of you to the party with me!!! And I have 13 people on my list now, so there's like more than 10 more spaces.

So hurry up, follow my blog and leave a comment here telling me "I would like to try Kiehl's products because......" and you'll be on your way to the party!!

For more details, click here!

4 comments:

The Mrs Blogs said...

25 people? This event is definitely going to be a blast :)

Vonvon said...

The Mrs Blogs,

Yes, dear, and where's your entry? Will you be able to join the party? :)

Chia Hur said...

I would like to try Kiehl's products because it sounds like it "kills" to use it! =D

Er...if I win, pass my prize to plusizekitten!

Vonvon said...

Hi Chia Hur,

The prize for this contest is the chance to attend the Kiehl's Party. :)