Friday, August 21, 2009

FOTD: Another Nude But STONEd Look

OK, last week it was Nude and 'catsy'....this week, it will be Nude and STONEd??

Can anybody decipher the 'meaning' of 'STONEd'? ;)

Haha!!

Alright, this time, I used Stila's Convertible Eye Color in STONE to get a natural look which I think will be perfect for a day look, when I am super lazy and/or I just want the slightest hint of color on my face just to go to the post office or to Tesco for my grocery shopping.....haha!!


Products used:
-Stila Convertible Eye Color (CEC) in STONE (see pix below)
-Estee Lauder Turbolash mascara
-
Stila eyebrow definer in Coffee
-The Body Shop Roseflower blush in Pink
-Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Darling



After skincare, I applied the Stila Oil-free tinted moisturiser SPF 30 in Light 02 on my face and dabbed on some Angel Light Compact Foundation in shade c.

Then, I dabbed some of the loose shadow from the Stone CEC on my lids and blended it with my finger. I lined my upper lash lines with the 'pencil' and finish off with the Estee Lauder Turbolash Mascara. Defined my brows with
Stila eyebrow definer in Coffee.


Eye Of The Day


I put on The Body Shop Roseflower blush in Pink which was suggested by Gio and Bryan in my previous Nude look post. This blush is so light that you almost cannot see any color on my cheeks.

I used Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Darling - a shimmery brown-beige shade which goes on almost nude on my lips.


Face Of The Day


It took me about 5 minutes to get this look done!

Good for when you are running late and especially for Moms with brat(s) like me whose brat(s) can't even wait another 2 seconds for you to put on your lipstick and are already whining and unlocking the door......you know all those craps, right Mommies, especially when you have no helper or nanny or whatever.......... Right now, I am one of those Moms with my brat pulling my hand away from the computer.....AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

it's really nude make up. other than feeling awake, no sign of make up. :) good thing! i've always wanted to try no-makeup makeup but keep failing... :( can teach me anot, sifu?

Vonvon said...

Hi Janice,

Ohhh...I am no sifu(master) yet. But I'd be glad to show you how to do what I did for myself. :)