Thursday, August 20, 2009

Freebies

Let's see....yes, I am a freebieholic but sometimes, it does get very tiring just chasing freebies after freebies...well, for me, at least. The thrill of getting freebies is always fun but from time-to-time, it does wane off and on like a sinusoidal chart, or to put it simply, like a yo-yo. You can say that I am not really a hard-core freebieholic or I am just simply a lazy person, so lazy to the point of even lazy to go out and get my freebies! Haha! There you go..... But on the other hand, with the raging H1N1 epidemic, going out less also means less risk of being exposed and lower risk of contracting it.

Enough of some dry humor from me....if you can get it, that is. ;)

So here are some of the freebies I had collected over the past few weeks.....not too many, I must say...


From Clarins.....

I was given a Parkson newsletter by a friend which had a voucher to redeem 2 free Clarins samples. Yep, no obligation, except to fill up your details. I didn't know if we could choose but I was given the High Definiton Body Lift for Cellulite Control (well, I could try this out with my current weight condition, hehe) and HydraQuench Cooling Cream-gel samples (I think I have read some reviews on it somewhere, but I shall try to do a short review after testing the sample myself).






From N.V. Perricone, MD....

Wow!! My 1st Nick Perricone (a.k.a. Dr Perricone), the famous master of anti-aging, samples/products. OK, N.V. Perricone, M.D., is a high-end premium skincare brand. Well, I haven't done too much research into this brand.






From Sothys....

My dear Miu was so sweet to help me buy FACES magazine for July, or was it August 2009, which gave out a freebie in the form a Sothys goodie bag with a cleanser 15ml worth RM59 and some Sothys vouchers.
Thanks Miu dear.....






From MiLab.....

Has anyone heard of MiLab?
I was informed by a friend that there was a supplement in the Star newspapers last week whereby you called this company's customer care line (03-78802932), give them your address and answer a few questions on your skin type and skin health and they will send you 1 sample from any of their 4 types of Good Nite masks: Strawberry for brightening, Pineapple for soothing, Papaya for pore refining (which I got) and Grape for age defense.



I had tried out this mask last night.....so expect a review coming up soon.




From Estee Lauder.........

Finally, the NEW improved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (ANR) with the DNA repair technology is here!! Actually, I got several of the new ANR samples and also the Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex....
Used the eye cream before which is still the same formula as before.
But can't wait to try the new ANR. Gonna ditch my Idealist which is almost finishing already as it doesn't seem to be working much in refining my pores anymore (my Kiehl's Brightening Surface Exfoliator takes much better care of that), but instead I should be more concerned with my fast-appearing fine lines and hydration level of my skin which are some of the benefits the new ANR promise.





And last, but not least, and probably the best and prettiest IMO......from ANNA SUI.........

Samples from Anna Sui
I was at the Anna Sui counter a few days ago to make appointment for the exclusive for IMCC members makeover and the SA was so sweet to introduce me to the new Anna Sui Moisture Rich Base Makeup range. And she gave me these samples to try. I was so shocked when she brought out such pretty pamphlets with sachets of their new primer and fluid foundation and even the signature black rose miniature sample powder foundation.




So cute.....even comes with a small purple Anna Sui sponge.








That's all for now on freebies.... speaking of quality vs. quantity????

5 comments:

Jessying said...

wow, nice 1 for anna sui !!!!

Janice said...

I like that Anna Sui sample. So cute!!! And that Milab Mask looks yummy. =D~~

Vonvon said...

Hi Jess,

Yea, I was surprised by the Anna Sui!

Vonvon said...

Hi Janice,

The Anna Sui sample is really pretty and quite big too. Yea, it's papaya mask....after all. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow for great haulage! so pretty. ooo...i so want to try the EL ANR! it's about time i try something from EL don't ya think? Anna Sui is just...pretty. and good SA you met. Clarins samples again eh? haha...have fun tomorrow! i can't go. boo...i want the samples! sad...

abby