Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Won Some Clarins Skincare

During the earlier part of the year, I was diligently entering contests organized by some magazines like Cleo, Malaysian Women's Weekly, Her World and Female (4 of the women's magazines that I like to purchase for my leisure reading), and sometimes, Marie Clarie.

And last month, I saw my name in the winners' list of the Malaysian Women's Weekly for the prize of a Clarins skincare hamper!! Yippee!!!

I finally got my prizes a few days ago. I had to drive all the way to Damansara Uptown to collect it. Initially, my friend Wing had agreed to help me collect them but she couldn't due to some unforeseen circumstances, and instead of troubling my dear Miu, I decided to look up the map and found my way there. Hehe! Well, I had been there once but not driving by myself so I wouldn't be able to figure out how to get there.

So here's my prize........


From left to right: Gentle Foaming Cleanser 20ml, Renewing Gentle Exfoliator 50ml, Hydrating Whitening Aqua-Milk 50ml, and Repairing Whitening Night Cream 15ml.
The latter 3 are from the White Plus HP range.


I am very happy indeed to win these prizes as I have been wanting to try out Clarins products after attending a very well-conducted Clarins skincare workshop entitled Clarins Power To Try Workshop about a week and a half ago. Though these prizes may not be some of the products that I want to try, but hey, I won it and it's free. It's always nice to get freebies especially when they come in quite generous sizes. :))

13 comments:

Sherry said...

congrats :) hehe.. I dont know how to go even been there last time.. for collect the croc voucher. Taxi took me RM60 first time one way! :( so expensive

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

Thanks. :)

RM60 one way???!!! That's like half the price of a pair of crocs already! What a rip-off!!

Shan said...

Congratulations! I'm sure the feeling of winning a prize is very satisfying (esp when the prize is something you want so much) :) I don't buy these magazines regularly so the chances to win is slimmer. I do hope I can win something too, one day haha...

Vonvon said...

Thanks Shan! :) I hope you will win something you want also....good luck! :)

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

so lucky la u, vonvon!!! congrats dear @_@

Anonymous said...

wow congrats! i buy mags too. so far haven't won anything. haha...will diligently play more to increase chances

enjoy the products and do review! you may find a new love amongst it!

abby

Vonvon said...

Hi Ayna,

Thanks! :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Abby. Good luck! :)

I will review them when I have used them for a while....suddenly, so many new products to use and review...

New love??? My new love is MAC!!!!! Hahaha!!

Jessying said...

wow wow wow .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to try clarins too !!!

gio said...

Congrats for winning, you're so lucky! Enjoy your new goodies!

I can't wait to read what you think of them.

Vonvon said...

Jess, your Stage also not bad!

Vonvon said...

Hi Gio,

Thank you. Will review them as I use them. But sometimes it's hard because when I am so used to my current skincare regime, it takes a lot for me to divert from it to try out new products. That's why it's easier for me to do EOTD/FOTDs than to write skincare reviews. ;)

But will do it for sure!

Admin said...

I tried and it worked 80% of my satisfaction.

Really skin is a complex part in our body. Learn how to keep it always healthy.

Read some skin care tips at
http://betterskincareblog.blogspot.com/