Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Winners For The Kiehl's Party!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The following are the winners of the slogan-writing contest for the Kiehl's Party:


1) Jessying - CONFIRMED
2) Bryan - CONFIRMED
3) Miu - CONFIRMED
4) Joey - CONFIRMED
5) SheTreasures - CONFIRMED
6) Lizzie - CONFIRMED
7) Paul Phor (Lizzie's friend) - CONFIRMED
8) Azzamoro - CONFIRMED
9) Nor Hidayah - CONFIRMED
10) Nana - CONFIRMED
11) Jem - CONFIRMED
12) Candy - CONFIRMED
13) Fatin - CONFIRMED
14) Joan Chan - CONFIRMED
15) Ahlulu - CONFIRMED
16) Chainyin85 (Tangzi) - CONFIRMED
17) Nikki - CONFIRMED
18) Chanana - CONFIRMED
19) Janice - CONFIRMED
20) Mimerin3 - CONFIRMED
21) Mei Ping Chok - CONFIRMED
22) KC - CONFIRMED
23) Jclam30 - CONFIRMED



*
CONFIRMED - As of 10PM 5th August 2009, 23 people have confirmed and I have 4 more extra seats available for the Kiehl's Party. So to anyone who is interested, please email me your name and HP no. (vonbeautyexpress@gmail.com).

To those who have confirmed by replying to my emails, a big THANK YOU to all of you. And I shall be replying to your emails/query as soon as I can. Hope to see you all this Saturday!


Just as a reminder for all of you, the details of the Party is as follows:

DATE: 8 AUGUST 2009, YES, 8/08/09 (SATURDAY)

TIME: 2-4PM

VENUE: KIEHL'S OUTLET AT PAVILION Kuala Lumpur



I will be sending out notification emails to every winner throughout the day and you are expected to RSVP as soon as possible, that is within 24 hours from the time the notification email is sent out, not the time when you open your inbox to read the email. If you fail to RSVP within the stipulated time frame, your invitation will be given to another winner.
If you happen to be not able to attend the Party, please inform me ASAP and I will give your invitation to another winner. Please do not be selfish!

Thank you.


P.s. For the winners who I have made a remark next to your name, please leave your email address in my chatbox ASAP so that I can send you the notification email. Likewise, you could email me your RSVP.

4 comments:

BRYAN said...

Von, my email addy is pm_1983@hotmail.com

Janice said...

woopss... sorry... if the Janice is me... here is my email then.. ><

seekforbeauty@gmail.com

Vonvon said...

Thank you Bryan and Janice for giving me your emails. I have sent out the notification emails to both of you.

Thanks Janice for your confirmation.

Anonymous said...

Woot, see ya Saturday Von!

I am gonna do lots of sniffing around!

abby