Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Life is indeed like a sinusoidal curve! And certainly is my mood. On Monday, I was all bored and moody...with snail pace IZZInet connection which was in critical condition and fibrillating all day, cloudy weather, raining cats and dogs which prevented me from going out and the whole Monday was just spent catching up on AOD dramas.

Anyways, Tuesday came and I woke up to the rays of the sun peeping through the thick curtains in my bedroom. A good sign, I supposed! Started my day, as usual, by preparing my little girl and sending her to my mom's. Then went to meet up with a friend and played with makeups till afternoon. Experimented with a new look, well, new for me at least, and please wait for my EOTD coming up next*.

Afternoon was spent at Kiehl's launching of "Save Our Rare Earth" Biodiversity Camp in collaboration with Yayasan Anak Warisan Alam(YAWA) in Bangsar Shopping Complex. *to be blogged*

And I spent the evening at a dinner serving lamb shawarma, kebab, hummus, baba ganush, falafel, loads of super sweet and yummy baklava and cakes........and many more yummylicious Arabic food!

Just got back home after fetching my little girl from my mom's....need to remove my makeup, etc etc.....will try to put up my EOTD later....or the latest by tomorrow morning.

No comments: