Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chanel Good Enough To Eat?? And Pressies From A Friend

I had wanted to post this in the morning, but since it's still Ramadhan and my Muslim readers are fasting, I decided to wait till evening to post this.

And this time, what do you think Vonvon is going to write about? On Chanel and Eating??

My little girl had gone to bed quite early today but it's the stupid IZZI net that's always so slow!!

So....something from Chanel that is good enough to eat??? Well, I have heard of skincare or bath/body care which is good enough to eat, for example, my yummy body scrubs and shower gels from the Boots Mediterranean and Amazon Forest ranges. Wondering if Chanel has any product which is pretty enough to be edible??

OK, let's have a look.......

A gift box from Chanel?
Want to know what is inside?
|
|
|
|
|
\|/

Have you ever seen anything like that?
Errmmm....a Chanel eyeshadow quad?

Let's take a close-up shot....

So what do you think this really is?

Well, this is a gift from a good friend of mine who had received it from the Chanel Studio during a recent promotion. I have been really stressed up lately and after meeting up with her and had our girl talk, she presented me with this Chanel eyeshadow palette cookie, yes, it's a cookie!! Cookie, as in those yummy edible cookie with chocolate as the 'palette', and colored icings as the 'eyeshadows' and comes complete with 2 'sponge-tipped applicators'!!

Awww....THANK YOU so much, my dear friend!

It does look good enough to eat....of course!
But the question is will I ever have the heart to sink my teeth into this???


Besides the cookie, she also presented me with lots of other gifts - some L'oreal skincare and 2 mini manicure sets from L'oreal as well.

Gifts from a good friend.


The L'oreal manicure set which comes free with the purchase of a L'oreal skincare product.
(I forgot to take pix of the skincare product. Next time.)


The L'oreal manicure set


Thank you so much again, my dear friend. You really made my day!

14 comments:

Sherry said...

chanel :P

Miu said...

wow nice.. at first i was thinking what u were trying to say about the cookie cookie.... i thought it was a new collection or something that i haven't heard about! now.. on second thought.. u're seriously saying it's a COOKIE? it looks so REAL!

Jessying said...

so pretty how to eat it !

YJia said...

wow ur fren is so sool !!!
1st i tot i was the new collection by chanel (jz like miu said) ....hahaha...
are u going 2 eat it ?? or make it as ur new chanel collection ? hahaha...

Janice said...

whoa~ i like cookies!!! the colors look so vibrant and yummy... EOTD soon? :p

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

There you go....my Chanel 'palette' ;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Miu,

Yea, when I 1st saw it, I was so speechless. VERY REAL! But so yummy at the same time...*slurp*

Vonvon said...

Hi Jess,

I also don't know how to eat it. I don't even have the heart to open the wrapping yet.

Vonvon said...

Hi YJia,

Think will just keep it as my 1st Chanel 'LE' item for now...:D Yea, actually, I haven't owned any makeup from Chanel....only their skincare...hehe...

Vonvon said...

Hi Janice,

May be FOTD soon, as in FOOD of the Day??
:D

abby said...

Haha... i too thought it was a new collection. The sponge tips looks the most realistic! Keep it as a museum piece? Haha...

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

this is probably the coolest cookies ever made, hehehhe ^_^

Vonvon said...

Hi abby,

Yea, think most likely will keep it for a while....;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Ayna,

Cool, right?? I wish I could bake, then may be can do some replicas of it...hehe...