Monday, October 19, 2009

Double Premiere on AOD Tonight

It's that time of the year again where TVB would be screening its Anniversary Drama(s), and tonight 2 dramas will premiere on AOD, ie: BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE (with Michelle Yim, Charmaine Sheh and Tavia Yeung among its cast) and BORN RICH (the great cast include Gallen Lo, Ray Lui, Jaime Chik and Kenix Kwok).

And ain't I supposed to be seated on my couch with my eyes transfixed to my TV right now???

Huh, well, I am still not home yet. Been out since lunch time and just slowly winding down from a busy day.

OK, just a short post to let my readers know that I am still here......and some ramblings on one of my many interests, that is Hong Kong TVB dramas!

6 comments:

Joey said...

I watched 1st episode of BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE already. this the only 1st episode but it already makes me cry...

Lisa said...

aww ya ya me too getting very excited bout this double premier :):)

Anonymous said...

I love Tavia Yeung,saw her at 1utama H2O counter last year.tall,slim, big eye,abit hitam manis...
this "gong xin ji" sure cannot miss(handsome Chan ho also the point lah)
me TVB drama fans...but my son always disturb me when watching,so wait untill midnight then can enjoy,thatswhy dark circle walau-a kaulat(hokkien)!!! hehehe

JUNEMOON

Vonvon said...

Hi Joey,

OMG!!! Just the 1st episode already so much drama?? Huh! Gotta really catch this drama!

Vonvon said...

Hi Lisa,

Looks like this year's TVB Anniversary Dramas, might be more 'sau foon yeng'(=more well-liked) than last year's The Gem Of Life, eh? I like The Gem Of Life, but I think instead of 1 super-long drama spanning 3 months, it would be wiser for TVB to screen 2 quality dramas of medium duration. What do you and other readers think? :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Junemoon,

Not only Chan Hou, but there's also Kevin Cheng Ka Wing. Missed out on Burning Flame III, but didn't really like Kevin's character in that drama.

Tell me about kids disturbing us......my little girl too....she'll always want to watch her DVDs the same time as I want to watch the repeats.... Luckily she really likes "In The Chamber Of Bliss". If not, sure I would have missed out on that too.