Wednesday, October 28, 2009

EOTD: Chanel Les Regards Eye Palette

I was at the Chanel makeup studio in One Utama new wing some time back and my friend introduced me to Moon, the Chanel makeup artist there.

Actually, it was my friend who was so excited to introduce me to the Chanel Les Regards palette which was an eye palette with 6 neutral colors, including for liner and brow. This was a special edition palette exclusive only to Chanel makeup studios. Unfortunately, Moon was 'hovering' over me and told me not to take photos. I tried googling the image of the palette but couldn't find it.

Anyways, let us see what Moon did to my eyes with that simple yet elegant palette which costs only RM165! I didn't get it at that time, as I was already starting to save up for all the upcoming Christmas collections!!!

Basically the palette has neutral colors of browns and dark browns and black. And Moon said it's good for doing smokey eye look and/or natural look. The colors can be played around with to enhance and define my eyes.....and that was just what she did.


Top photo: Moon made up my right eye, and you can compare it to my bare left eye.
Notice how my right eye appeared to be more defined and look larger?

Middle photo: Both eyes made up (under yellow lighting)

Bottom photo: (taken under white lighting)


Eye Of The Day



2 comments:

gio said...

She did a great job, you look gorgeous!

Vonvon said...

Hi gio,

Thank you. Definitely learned something from this...that minimal simple shades can really 'open up' my eyes.