Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EOTD: MAC Magic Mirth & Mischief - Devil-May-Dare Eye Palette

So MAC has come out with its Holiday Collection called the Magic, Mirth & Mischief with the classy and elegant poster depicting the ribbons and baubles.......feels like Christmas came early this year.... And might as well be.....more surprises coming up.....and I don't mean only surprises in this post. ;)

MAC Magic, Mirth & Mischief 2009


KLCC Concourse was decorated with baubles and even bauble-like design chairs


Anyways, my little girl and I were at KLCC when MAC was having their event there last week and my all-time fav MAC MA, Stephen, did a makeover for me using colors from Devil-May-Dare eye palette. This is one of the 2 of my fav eye palettes from this collection.

Me having my makeover done by Stephen (top) and
my little girl also didn't want to be left out. She asked Stephen to put on lipstick for her. The shade she chose was Total Wow!.


My little girl and I after our makeovers



Eye Of The Day
Photo taken indoor, without flash


Photo taken under daylight


Face Of The Day

8 comments:

Sherry said...

so cute :D how old is your gal now??

Shuu said...

The eye makeup suits u really well!
Did you get anything from this collection? :)
Some of the stuff are a bit meh :( But I really like the bags. I wonder whether they sell the bag separately hahahahaha

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

Thanks. She'll be 3 soon.

Vonvon said...

Hi Shuu,

Thanks. Stephen knows my style...I normally like lighter eye makeup for the day. He tried on a heavier eye makeup for me the other day...coming up soon.

I already had my eyes on several items, but still haven't the heart to plonk down my money yet ;) Yep, I love the cutesy bags too!

Chanana Syaz said...

rily rily nice (actually anythg works gr8 on u) :D

both mommy + daughter: cun!


after finish all exam papers i'll find my time to read ur blog hehe

Vonvon said...

Hi Syaz,

Exam time now?? Thanks....not everything works on me la....sometimes, need to see the skills of the MA to work the colors.

And dear, thanks for always supporting and reading my blog. Really appreciate it.

P.s. For non-Malay speaking readers, 'cun' is the colloquial Malay word for 'cute'.

fann fann said...

this make up looks great on you.

Vonvon said...

Hi fann fann,

Nice to hear from you again. Thank you.