Thursday, November 26, 2009

Photos: theBalm Retail Therapy

Been making several small hauls from theBalm, the new makeup brand in town from San Francisco!

Here are some little eye candies.........

theBalm Shady Lady Palette
only RM120




9 gorgeous pigmented eyeshadow colors



3 mini eyeliners that comes with a sharpener
only RM55




I bought the Christmas gift set as well.....but didn't take photos of them yet.

Just a short post for now....am out having lunch at Tony Roma's with my little girl and some girl friends.........


6 comments:

Sherry said...

wah... dont forget review yeah

Anonymous said...

The Shady Lady eyeshadows are very pigmented and applies smoothly. Thinking of buying but how do I use up my existing stock? Decisions, decisions...Karin.

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

Definitely will review it.

Vonvon said...

Hi Karin,

Yes, I agree with you. Well, these are new stocks, so can buy now and use them later. I heard that the Shady Lady palette is a limited edition.

Anonymous said...

Still pondering whether to buy Shady Lady. It seems I have many similar smoky shades. Can they fit into a MAC palatte? I don't like paper packaging. Seems flimsy. Thanks.....karin

Vonvon said...

Hi Karin,

Not too sure about that though.... I don't have a MAC palette, but will try to compare the sizes of MAC shadows and that of the Shady Lady. Will get back to you. :)