Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photos: My Princess' Pooh Bear Birthday Party

Since it's less than 48 hours to the New Year...........I am sure everyone is again in the celebratory mood............. and so am I!

So, till the end of the year, err....that's just a little over 40 hours from now...........I shall be doing more photo posts, instead of just rambling over nothings.....but perhaps, some resolution post might pop up on New Year's Eve....well, that will depend on my mood..... and I don't really believe in making New Year resolutions anymore....as I hardly stick to them.... Look at my weight, for example.........sigh........... Perhaps, I should start using all the beauty stuffs that I have been collecting for the past year and do reviews on them......and STOP buying! Haha! As though it's going to work....I already had my eyes on quite a number of the Spring 2010 collections!

Anyways, I have finally edited some photos from my little girl's Pooh Bear Birthday Party.....yea, what a lazy Mommy I am.....huh....

Princess insisted that she wants a Pooh Bear Birthday Party and that all her 'babies' had to be present at the Party wearing hats....just like in her Pooh Bear books.
So Mommy, who dreaded Art class while in school, had to make those tiny little hats with Daddy for her 'babies'!


Princess with some of her birthday pressies.....
Opening birthday pressie from her favorite C che che.......a Pooh Bear study set, wrapped in Pooh Bear wrapper!


Lazy Mommy and her lack of imagination....;P
Just bought a whole bunch of 'Happy Birthday' and Pooh Bear banners and hung them in the room we booked at a restaurant for Princess' birthday party. Yea, and the Pooh Bear table runner....


Princess and her 'babies' and more pressies...
She was happily passing around Pooh Bear hats to everyone at her party including all the grands.....grandma, grandpa, granduncles and grandaunts.....who sportingly donned those kiddy hats!


Dinner time!!
Yum yum.....Princess likes sharks' fin soup....yea, shoot Mommy, for feeding Princess that......but it's her Birthday and she loves it!
And yes, Princess can use the chopsticks to eat her rice and pick up food without Mommy's help!


Princess and her Pooh Bear birthday cake!


With her favorite Elyna yiyi(aunt)...yea...my young cousin sister!


Karaoke session with her 2 yiyi's (aunts)
And guess what song were they singing?
Nope, not some nursery rhymes or kindie song.......
but
MAMMA MIA!!!


6 comments:

Kat said...

awww..so cute lah che...sorry i missed it...

Vonvon said...

Hi Kat,

It's ok la....you can see more pix when you come back.

lavender said...

Wow such a happening party.

Vonvon said...

Hi Lavender,

For the kids...yea....the karaoke part was the best! :)

gio said...

What a great party! Your little girl is adorable and looks like she had a lot of fun!

Vonvon said...

Hi gio,

Thank you. She loves parties, esp when it's organized for her...and she loves to sing! Perfect combo!