Wednesday, December 23, 2009

theBalm Makeover - Part 2, By Jenn & Josh

This was the 2nd makeover I had from theBalm makeup artists who were in town last month to launch the brand. For the 1st makeover, it was an impromptu one. While for this 2nd makeover, I purchased 2 sets of Autobalm (one for myself and the other for my sis) to entitle me to the free gift of a cute wrist-held mirror and a full makeover with hair-do and a free A4-sized photo.

I will let the photos speak to you.............


Jennifer Sullivan, theBalm "Celebrity Makeup Artist" from USA, applying foundation and powder on my face.




Josh working his magic touches on my eyes and he used Hot Mama blush on my cheeks.



VIP 'treatment' from Jenn and Josh!
I have been for so many makeovers but it's always by 1 artist at a time.
And this time, Jenn and Josh both worked wonders on my face simultaneously...
made me feel like some kind of model or celebrity ;P


Finishing touches by Jenn and Josh
Jenn is using Stainiac on my lips.


Me and my 2 celebrity makeup artists!


AND finally......

Face Of The Day
It's now the profile photo in my blog and also my Facebook! :-)

10 comments:

lavender said...

Oh I love this look very much!♥

Sherry said...

wah so pretty!!

Ling said...

Wow,the makeup is naturally glowing! and ur teeth is really sparkling!! Nice job!

gio said...

Love it, you look gorgeous! your skin is flawless!

mini_ace said...

vonvon, you look very beautiful. i think they enhance your face bone or something.sorry i dont know the term, or is it highlight technique?
you look very beautiful with that bright lipstick.cantik sangat

Vonvon said...

Hi Lavender,

Thank you. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

Thank you. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Ling,

Jenn and Josh are really good. It's my 1st time having makeover done by American makeup artists (usually are Asian MAs) and I am really impressed.

Vonvon said...

Hi Gio,

Thank you for the compliments. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi mini_ace,

Thank you. Yea, Josh did quite a bit of shading and highlight for me. He's really an expert doing that!

The lips is Stainiac in Prom Queen shade and on top of it, is Cherry My Cola Plump Your Pucker tinted gloss.