Saturday, January 30, 2010

EOTD: Aqua-Turquoise

This was an EOTD I did a few days ago using Loving Minerals eyeshadow in Turquoise (as part of Vonvon's W.O.N.) and other similar colors of different products. I had decided to use the Loving Minerals loose powder eyeshadows for the past week, but well, not everyday. As I am not so used to using loose powder eyeshadows, I managed to come up with this EOTD which was satisfactory to me. Other looks were OK using other colors, but I am trying to improve on them. :)

Products used




It was actually quite Temptalia-inspired as I saw in her blog that she did an EOTD with Lotsa Teals, and teal is one of my favorite colors. But instead of using teal, I made it more like aqua with turquoise, and more simple.


Eye Of The Day
1 - Define brow with Stila Automatic Brow Definer in Coffee;
2 - Apply with finger, MAC Paint Pot in Rollickin', all over lids up to the crease;
3 - With a synthetic shadow brush, apply Loving Minerals loose eyeshadow in Turquoise from the outer corner of the eye till midway, and blend it with Rollickin';
4 - Dab Paul & Joe Eye Gloss #4 Marbre below the browbone area for highlight, and blend;
5 - Line the upper lash line with MAC Technokohl liner in Artistic License; and
6 - Apply Estee Lauder Turbolash mascara. (I applied 2 layers to darken the roots to give the impression that I lined my upper waterline.)



Face Of The Day
Face: Tsuya-Tsuya BB Cream #19
I Nuovi D36 Lumina for highlight

Cheeks: I Nuovi D36 Lollipop blush

Lips: Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Grapefruit (if I am not mistaken, can't remember)



Face Of The Day




So, what do you think of this EOTD?

And to my dear readers who have requested that I write down step-by-step of my EOTDs, are the steps above clear enough for you? What else do you like to know? Feel free to leave your questions and suggestions in the comment section below.

4 comments:

Lavender said...

very nice look for u.

gio said...

That's such a pretty look! And the instructions are very clear too.

Vonvon said...

Hi Lavender,

Thank you.

Vonvon said...

Hi gio,

Thank you. Appreciate your feedback on the instruction part.