Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Robinsons Sale: Exclusive Cardmembers' Preview Sale 27 & 28 January 2010

Good morning, ladies!! It has to be good, as today and tomorrow is the Robinsons Exclusive Cardmembers' Preview Sale with loads of special offers, and freebies!

As much as I love shopping, I am not always the first to inform you of any latest shopping news. But I have read some comments left by some of my lovely readers in my blog birthday Giveaway post that they would like to read more on sales news, besides EOTDs, FOTDs and tutorials, etc etc.

For all my lovely readers, here's some juicy offers from the Robinsons newsletter!

Beauty Hall specials! 27 & 28 Jan '10, receive a RM15 Beauty Hall voucher with every RM120 spent.

29 Jan - 21 Feb '10,
receive a RM10 Beauty Hall voucher with every RM100 spent.

Some interesting beauty offers..............

Dior - receive a 6pc gift with purchase of RM650 and above! Complimentary makoevr with any purchase (1st 30 only)

Lancome - receive a 2pc gift with purchase of RM250 and above. Top up to RM400 and receive an additional eyeshadow palette-the one which comes in the Christmas blockbuster set

Shu Uemura - receive a 6pc gift with purchase of RM250 and above!

Elizabeth Arden - receive a (whopping) 9pc gift with purchase of RM350 and above!

There are many more offers and GWPs from Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Benefit, Biotherm, etc etc....

Shoes and clothing on sale!! Time to shop for your Chinese New Year clothes and shoes of you haven't done so............Hubby already bought some CNY clothes for me....and I need to find myself a pair of new shoes to match all my new clothes....:D

Avene Thermal Spring Water 50ml...buy 1 free 1 offer (on the 2nd floor), but I was there today and saw only 4 bottles left on the shelves..........not sure if they would re-stock before the sale starts..........

OK, here's some of the offers which interest me and I hope you will get some ideas on what's on offer today and tomorrow......

Getting late............ need to wake up early to go to Robinsons later. ;)

2 comments:

Nian Tse said...

thanks, for ur latest sales news.. in the town

Vonvon said...

Hi Nian Tse,

You are welcome, but unfortunately, it wasn't a good sale at all.