Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vonvon's Interests Turns 1 Today!

It's been a year now, how time flies!
From a hobby, it has now become like a full-time job for me,
From a little known blog, it has become a PR4,
From blogging, I have met many new people, and learn the many colors of life and human nature,
From the bright colors to the ugly grays.....

But most important of all,
I have found my voice,
A voice which I never knew existed in me,
A voice which allows me to share with you
my passion for beauty.....

Here in Vonvon's Interests!


Happy 1st Birthday,
Vonvon's Interests!


Thank you to all my lovely and wonderful readers/blog followers for your support and encouragement for the past year, and I hope for your continuing support for the year ahead and for many more years to come!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing Vonvon's Interests: Many, many more happy returns of the day!

GMC

Chanana Syaz said...

HAPPY 1ST BUFDAYYY!! :D

Vonvon said...

Hi GMC,

Thank you for the wishes.

Vonvon said...

Hi Syaz,

Thanks dear. :)

Mei Ping said...

Congratulations on your blog turning 1 !!! Keep up the good work and am looking forward to reading more of your beauty blogs :)

Lavender said...

congrats Vonvon!

arwern said...

happy birthd@y to Vonvon's Interests & look forward for more informative updates in the future; cheer

Dee said...

Congrats on being 1 year! You have a wonderful blog. =D

gio said...

happy birthday! I love your blog, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Belated B'day wishes....but better late than never. I've enjoyed reading every 1 of yr posts the previous year and look forward to many more in future. Keep up the good work!

Zoe said...

Happy birthday to Vonvon's interets!!
And congratulations to vonvon~~~ ^^

U're doing well blogging and sharing a lot^^

And really thankyou for encourage me last time (very long time ady) and bcz of it, i jz start my blog and now really loves blogging^^

Thank you so much and congratulations again^^

Vonvon said...

Hello Mei Ping,

Thank you for the wishes and support!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lavender!

Vonvon said...

Hi Arwern,

Thank you so much!:)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Dee! Enjoy reading your blog too. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you for your support and encouragement, Gio!

Vonvon said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for the wishes and your support!

Vonvon said...

Hi Zoe,

Thank you. Glad you are enjoying blogging now. :)