Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photos: Vonvon In Wonderland.............

Yes, receiving the Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland palette from Hubby has sent Vonvon into Wonderland...:D















Oppssss....where did the Potion go???
Pssttt.....Vonvon drank it! ;P





So, from having noughts of Urban Decay, my collection has grown to include a much-sought after LE palette, 6 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils(including 2 full-sized), 2 full-sized eyeshadows, a full-sized bottle of Clean & Sober oil free makeup remover, a deluxe-sized Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara, and some samples of the UDPP!

Thank you so much, Hubby! And thanks to my aunt who helped me get some UD stuff from Singapore!

Shall be playing with them in the next few days............

4 comments:

Lavender said...

How much is the palette, would u know?

I Like the shades.

Vonvon said...

Hi Lavender,

I looked it up online. It's USD52.

YJia said...

wow ~~~ this pallete is really so adorable lak ~~~
jealous you so much kuk ^^ you hubby sayang you alot lak ^^

Vonvon said...

Hi YJia,

I like the palette a lot too. Don't be jealous la....am sure your bf also sayang you a lot also. :)