Saturday, March 20, 2010

EOTD/FOTD: MAC Spring Forecast Eyeshadow Quad 4 & Blush Ombre Ripe Peach et al.

Here is an EOTD/FOTD I did few days ago using my newly-hauled MAC Spring Forecast Eyeshadow Quad 4 and the sold out Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach, and a few other products from Averine which I have yet to introduce in my blog(except the Averine haul post) and also in my makeup regime.

Products used


MAC Spring Forecast Eyeshadow Quad 4


Averine Volume Mascara in Black


Imagine a ripe peach......isn't the gradation of color almost the same as the real fruit, peach? ;)
MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach


Averine Natural Color Lipstick in Graceful Rose



Eye Of The Day

1 -
Define brow with Stila Automatic Brow Definer in Coffee;
2 - Using the short end of Stila brush #20, apply the shade Flip from Quad 4 from the inner corner of the eye to midway;
3 - Clean the brush on tissue paper. Apply the shade Aztec Brick from the outer corner inwards to midway and blend with Flip;
4 - Using the long end of Stila Brush #20, apply the shade Manila Paper on the area below the brow arch for highlight, and swipe the remaining shadow on the brush inward along the lower edge of the brow;
5 - Apply Tsuya-Tsuya Gel Eyeliner in Cedar Brown Shimmer on the upper lash line, very thinly;
6 - Apply Averine Volume Mascara in Black on the upper and lower lashes.



Face Of The Day



Face: Averine Satin Smooth Foundation SF03 Fair on top of
L'oreal Paris UV Perfect Long Lasting Sun Protector SPF50?PA+++ as a makeup base;
Averine Loose Powder to set the foundation

Cheeks: MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

Lips: Averine Natural Colour Lipstick in Graceful Rose on top of RMK Lip Essence


MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach
The blush is of a warm orangey-coral tone, and quite pigmented.
I swiped my brush only once on the blush and applied to my cheeks, and this was the color I got. LIKEY!!



What do you think of this FOTD/EOTD?


6 comments:

su-pah said...

Love this look especially the eye makeup, warm and peachy. :)
Ripe peach looks almost edible in the pan.

Sherry said...

very nice :D I like :D

Nian Tse said...

i like the.. MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

wish to get one.. is sold out in Malaysia?

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Su-pah. Glad you like this look. And that was what I thought when I first saw Ripe Peach! Like a real ripe peach, juicy and all....:)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, sherry.

Vonvon said...

Hi Nian Tse,

Yesterday I was at MAC Pavilion, and they still have the Ripe Peach Blush Ombre, in limited quantity (don't remember how many left). May be if you hurry, you could still get it. Or if you need my help to get it, please email me. No extra charge la...