Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looking For A Place To Chilax Today??? Here's One..........

It's Saturday again and another full day waiting ahead of me......sigh........really feeling the strain now......

Just feel like going to some place quiet and cozy, curl up with a book in hand or go online and a cuppa, or may be a glass of icy cold drink (for our current oven-hot weather)..........some place homey enough yet I don't have to clean up and do the dishes thereafter!

I have found just the right place for me, and even you, to do just that!


I Love Koffee, a new concept cafe in Bandar Menjalara
It's like a home away from home





It prides itself with the concept of "A private space in a public place"






A lounging corner to chill out with your friends and have your afternoon tea, while surfing the net (The cafe offers free Wi-Fi)


Another cozy corner









My little girl enjoys hanging out here....








Food, oh, glorious good......
Prices for F&B starts from as low as RM4.90
And they have a wide selection of Iced Luv cold drinks!!!


For more info and map to this location, you can check out their Facebook page here.

Have a Great Saturday!!!



9 comments:

juli1202 said...

I WAN TO GOOoooo TOooo!!!

Vonvon said...

Go, Juli, go!!! Sure your little boy would enjoy this place. And good to relax with your princess too. but for me, it's quite far to get to. May be from your place, easier?

akiki said...

my fren is going tonight~~

gio said...

I can see why you're enjoying going there. The place looks bautiful and cozy and the food's delicious.

Vonvon said...

Hi akiki,

Are you going with your friend too? Do share or blog about it yea....would like to hear your thoughts.

Vonvon said...

It's very cozy and gives a very relaxing feel. And the whole atmosphere makes you feel so at home. They really work hard to live up to their concept of a private space in a public place. You can choose any space you want, and you can even play games. But it's almost 1 hour drive from my place.

Vonvon said...

Gio, that's the reply to your comment. :)

akiki said...

we were not going to this shop but another which themed comic...I was so into the comics that everyone left before me.... hehe:P

蒲公英 said...

Baked chicken is nice!I like it very much!