Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photos: Victoria's Secret Beauty Goodies & Freebies

OK, today's been quite a busy day for me, despite my little girl is at my mom's. And I didn't really have the time, or rather the attention span, to sit down and write a post today. Things just kept coming up, and gotta go here, there....

So, more pix today.....

I have had this for a while now. In fact, it was purchased last year during one of the Victoria's Secret website sale.

Victoria's Secret PINK Energizing Body Wash and Body Lotion, and Soothing Hand Cream
It's the organic bodycare range from VS Pink Beauty line.


GWP from Victoria's Secret Beauty Purchase
I don't remember how much purchase was needed to get this, well, it's not only a bag, but this little tote bag is full of goodies and samples inside. As I can recall, to get GWP from Victoria's Secret or even Bath & Body Works, only a very small amount of purchase is required, eg: minimum purchase of USD25, or sometimes, more, but rarely more than USD50. And the freebies you get, usually samples, are in huge quantities.
Speaking of value for money!



Inside the little pink tote bag, are all these samples, and even a full-sized Beauty Rush lipgloss.


GWP from Victoria's Secret Beauty purchase
Some brands are available here in Malaysia, like Clarins, but I think most are not. And I am glad it has a sample of Too Faced Shadow Insurance(TFSI) in it.


OK, ladies, I got to go.......it's my Dad's birthday today and we are going for dinner.....:D

2 comments:

Sherry said...

happy birthday to your dad :D

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Sherry. :)