Friday, April 30, 2010

Photos: My Estee Lauder Makeover From The Estee Lauder Model Search 2010

So, a few days ago, I went for the Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 makeover which started on April 27, 2010, and is still going on at Midvalley Centre Court till May 3, 2010.

Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 Roadshow at Midvalley Centre Court


Launch of the Estee Lauder Model Search 2010


Then the Model Search roadshow will go to different cities in Peninsular Malaysia and also East Malaysia in search of the new brand ambassador for Estee Lauder! You can read my post here for details, or you can visit the Estee Lauder Model Search website for the details and also you can enter the SMS contest to choose one location in Australia where this year's winners will go for their photoshoot. Yes, the winners of Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 will get to go to Australia! And by joining the SMS contest, you will also stand a chance to win a 6D/5N all expense paid trip for 2 to Australia together with the winners.

So for those in Klang Valley, you have until May 3, 2010, to call and book your appointment for the makeover. Tel: 03-22848422

If you are in other states, please check the roadshow schedule by clicking on one of those links above.


And now, I'll show you some photos from my makeover which I took by myself. I still need to scan the photo taken by the photographer.


Face Of The Day


Eye Of The Day




Face Of The Day with hairdo by hairstylists from Miko



Outfit Of The Day
Dress from eclipse




And I want to thank CLEO magazine for choosing me as one of their lucky readers who got to do this makeover for free. :D

16 comments:

gio said...

You look gorgeous! Blus look great on you and I love your outfit!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! Praises to the Makeup Artist for doing a great job on the eyes. Really liked the different shades of blues and aqua she used.

As for the outfit, I chose a black dress as I think it made me look slimmer. Too bad, I don't own it. ;)

lavender said...

gorgoeus makeover! is it real lashes? sorry for asking , just curious

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Lavender! No worries....yes, they are fake lashes. ;) I wish I have such long curled lashes though....

PiNk pRiNcEss said...

OMG!!! so pretty!!! totally different....

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Pink Princess! :)

norahs said...

U look gorgeous! I went on Friday evening and after the makeover i went to the Cleo Bachelor Bash @ Zouk KL. You can see my photos on Facebook. The hairstyle make me look older but the makeup done by Issac was really good! I wore fake lashes too! :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Norahs.

I will check out your photos in Facebook. Glad to know that you are happy with your makeover. :)

Sherry said...

so pretty :D

love the outfit too. :D

Vonvon said...

Thank you Sherry.

Yea, I like that dress a lot too. May be I should go check out some eclipse clothing. ;)

Sherry said...

it suits you too, yeah you can go see :D hehe.. its like you are walking on red carpet.

sesame said...

I love this look! I think you look good with blue makeup. Very flattering!

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Sherry! Red carpet?? Didn't think about that. ;)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Sesame! I am really beginning to like the blue shades a lot. Planning to try more EOTDs with different blues....hope you will share your thoughts and comments on my upcoming EOTDs too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi : )
You shop on the web or in-store? which often would you go for? just wondering lol.. i love in-store as i hate expecting it to come!
Thanks
Chloe

Vonvon said...

Hi Chloe,

I still prefer to shop in-store. I want to see the stuffs first and try them out. I am more worried about my purchase lost in the mail if I were to purchase them online.