Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random Updates

Haven't the time to write any post for my blog for the past 2 days, as I had been busy running around doing so many different things.

So what have I been up to? Let's see........

OK, I had a makeover from Estee Lauder at their Model Search event which started on 27th April 2010 at Mid Valley Centre Court. And thanks to CLEO, I got to do this makeover for free and even received a RM50 voucher, which I redeemed it for the Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Loose Shimmering Powder. The event at Mid Valley will be on till 3rd May 2010, and you may call 03-22848422 to make your reservation for the makeover and also to enter the Model Search event. More details on the Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 event here. Photos from my makeover coming up. Need to upload the pics first.

Made a small haul at Shins. Australian brand Bloom is having some clearance and I managed to get an eyeshadow trio palette for RM59.50 (N.P. RM119) and also a mini brush set for RM95.20.
Update: I saw in the May issue of CLEO that there is a coupon on page 253 that from May 1 to 31 2010, purchase a Bloom eyeshadow and get another for FREE.

Also finally got myself the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper lipstick. Had wanted to get the Lady Gaga one, but my little girl said she likes the "red one better". So yep, as usual, my little girl won, and I got the red one! ;D

There are other happenings as well.....but for now.....need to put my little girl to bed first. :)
And gotta upload and edit more photos........


2 comments:

norahs said...

Hi. Vonvon. Can't wait to see the EL Makeover photo. I also got chosen by the Cleo. I am so excited and hope I will look better after the makeover. Mt previous EL makeover was not good, the makeup made look me look 5 years older than my actual age. Tht's was the comments frm my family and friends. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi norahs,

Nice! When is your EL makeover? Would love to see your makeover pic too...

Good Luck!