Monday, April 26, 2010

Swatches Of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - All 18 Of Them!

I wrote about the NEW Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss almost 2 weeks ago, and since then, I have received some emails from my readers requesting for swatches of the new gorgeous glosses. And I was quite surprised to see one of the top search keywords which led to that post was "swatches of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss" and similar phrases.

So I decided to make swatches of all the 18 shades of the new lipglosses from Dior!


Swatches of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - GLOW


Swatches of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - PEARL


Swatches of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - FLASH

Click on each image for larger view


Available now at Dior counters nationwide retailing for RM88 (6.3ml).


11 comments:

Marce said...

Thanks so much, Vonvon! They're so pretty, I can't wait to see these in person :)

Sherry said...

very pretty :D hehe.. I like the red but dont think I am getting as $$$

Marina(Makeup4All) said...

Great post! Thank you:) I will get my first gloss this week ( I ordered on-line) can't wait to try it!

Vonvon said...

You are most welcome, Marce! I can't stop wow-ing at each swatch which I made! :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

Yes, the red and also the purple ones from FLASH really caught my eyes!

Vonvon said...

Thank you Marina. And you are welcome. Can't wait to see what shade you got and hear your thoughts on them. :)

Sherry said...

good choice :D

gio said...

Thanks for the swatches. They are all so beautiful!

Vonvon said...

Sherry, I like bright-colored gloss.... and those 2 shades are just so pretty. Actually all of them are!

Vonvon said...

It's my pleasure, gio! I was happily playing with and swatching them, just like toys for us, makeup addicts. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad that you've set up your own blog and have actually publish your thoughts. I love your work and feel I can refer to what you've done. Many people can't even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know how lucky you are. :) Good luck to you in all your aspirings. :)