Monday, May 31, 2010

Photos: MAC To The Beach Haul I

Hello ladies! Sorry for the super late update today.

Was busy helping Hubby unpacking from his trip, read: rummaging through his luggage for goodies ;P! Then went for a 2-hour Thai Massage at Thai Odyssey in Sunway Giza, followed by dinner Ichiban Boshi. Just came home not long ago, and put my little girl to bed!

Since it's late, I'll just do a quick photo post to show you my little haul from MAC To The Beach.





Marine Life High-light Powder aka: the Seahorse
Eyeshadows: Sweet & Punchy, Firecracker
Thrills lipstick (Frost)






I will take more photos of Marine Life later. These photos just don't do justice to it.

10 comments:

Slowbrogal said...

Oh my God!! The marine life is so pretty~~~~~~~~swatches?

Vonvon said...

Slowbrogal, you are fast! :)

Yes, it is very pretty. Don't have the heart to 'smear' it yet.....wait till I get another back-up, yea....soon, soon....

I have a photo of the swatch (just a quick swatch under the yellow lighting of the store) in the previous post "Swatches & Overview".

Cherry said...

Great choice! Can't wait to collect mine tomorrow. :P I really shouldn't get a back up of the highlight powder.. keep telling myself that. hahaha. I'm still wondering if I should get firecracker e/s though.. it is too loud for everyday usage?

gio said...

Great haul! Marine Life is gorgeous but I wouldn't have the heart to use it. I wouldn't wanna ruin the pretty design.

☆Anastacia☆ said...

The highlighting powder looks uber pretty!

Vonvon said...

Thanks Cherry!

Can't wait to see your haul. Firecracker eyeshadow is fine if you are using a light hand, and swipe it instead of dabbing it on your lids. Dabbing it would pack more color and it would be more intense.

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio!

Yes, no heart to ruin it yet. Especially the seahorse.

Vonvon said...

Yes, Anastacia. It is. Really like the seahorse. :)

Sherry said...

so nice hehe. too bad no x budget, say are you going to buy the estee launder recycle bag?

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Sherry!

I got my bag already. :)