Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photos: MAC To The Beach - Look, Outfit & Tote!

Yesterday I have spoken in-depth of my 'feelings' for MAC To The Beach collection. Today let me share with you some photos of the MAC To The Beach look done by one of my favorite MAC MAs. I am liking this look a lot especially the eye makeup, as it's a look that I have not done before by myself. And the colors just suit my skin tone so well and my outfit too! Even my little girl commented on how matching my dress was to the eye makeup!

And I happened to find a dress which in my opinion would go pretty well with this collection and it's of a peach-coral color which is pretty similar to the theme color of the collection. I knew I got to have it
.

Face Of The Day











A complete MAC To The Beach Look!!

And in the background, there were some displays of mannequins in swimwear. What a coincidence! Adding to the 'beach' atmosphere. ;D





Swatches and reviews of the products coming up soon, as well as the guide for the EOTD/FOTD above. Still editing the photos.......

15 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Your baby girl is so adorable!

I like your eye make-up too! very peachy and summery! Looks nice!

Awe! You speak Russian just awesome! How did you learn it so well?

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Anastacia.

Glad you like this look. It's done by a MAC makeup artist. That's one of the ways how I improve on my makeup skills. To have makeover and see how they blend the colors, etc. Then come home and try to follow.

I was studying in Russia and learnt some basic Russian while there.

Sherry said...

Russia hehe.. you still have pic?

Sherry said...

very pretty hehe.. I love it :D

Cherry said...

Hey there thanks a lot for the tip yesterday because I just called mac to hold marine life highlight powder and sweet&punchy e/s for me! I'm glad they still have it since it sold out so quickly in the us market. Can't wait for your mac haul! :D

Tracy said...

I can't believe the collection is already out in Malaysia! Oh my gosh, the anticipation is killing me. It better not come out when I'm traveling cos I need to get my hands on the Highlight powder. You look gorgeous with the orange eyeshadow and black liner. I think you definitely suit the bolder colors.

Slowbrogal said...

Nice von!! I like the tote!!

Vonvon said...

Thanks Sherry!

Hmmm.....that's more than 10 years ago already..... ;)

Vonvon said...

Cherry, you are most welcome! Glad it was of help to you and perhaps others too. Yea, the seahorse is really selling very well and fast over here too.

Will share my haul once I completed them. ;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Tracy,

Thank you. I like the combo of colors too.

Why don't you try placing a reservation with a MAC counter for the seahorse? Just in case. I do that all the time, especially for items which are very 'hot'. Good luck.

Vonvon said...

Thank you slowbrogal. :)

The tote is very nice, and so far only available at the MAC counter in Isetan Lot 10. The Pavilion store still didn't have it as of yesterday. Not too sure about other stores.

gio said...

What a pretty and summery look! Peachy and coral shades look great on you!f

Vonvon said...

Thank you gio! Although I like these shades, it's my first time trying such shades and looks like I 'struck a lottery' with these shades. ;)

Jess said...

Hi Vonvon! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

I like your look with Sand&Sun a lot! The black eyeliner defines your eyes nicely. I might try to apply it this way too! ;)

Cheers,
Jess

Vonvon said...

Hi Jess,

You are welcome. And thanks for visiting and commenting too.

When I saw that you did a look with Sand & Sun, I was very excited and this is my new favorite eyeshadow from MAC. Just thought of sharing with you more ideas to wear it.

Do try it. I am looking forward to see.... :)