Monday, May 17, 2010

Photos: My Pre-Birthday Haul - MAC To The Beach Tote!!!

Good morning ladies!

Last weekend, actually the whole of last week, had been really hectic. 'Twas basically a family week with some ME time for myself........thank god for that!

So, last Friday, I mentioned that I got myself an early birthday present. No need to guess anymore what I got for myself this year as the title says it all!

Yes, finally the long-awaited lemming of MAC To The Beach Tote..........this is a huge beach bag, well, definitely huge compared to my 5' 2" frame! ;) But it is large and roomy and absolutely gorgeous!

I didn't have the time to unwrap it yet and stare and admire it but I was just too excited, hence I took some snapshots of it still in its plastic wrapper..............









More photos will be up soon.......................

Have a good day!


6 comments:

melian22 said...

Wow, you have to tell us if MAC To The Beach has been released extra early or not! Coz from what I heard, it's only coming to Asia in June. Did you pick up the tote at a local MAC store? :P

PiNk pRiNcEss said...

wow!!! i want it too...but totally bankrupt with all these warehouse sales here and there...sob sob sob... so anxious to see more picture of your mac tote.... i hope they still have it when i get my salary.... (crossing fingers and toes)

Vonvon said...

Hi melian,

The tote is exclusive to the MAC counter in Isetan Lot 10 which started its pre-sale on Friday. It has limited 12 pieces only. RM188. The rest of the collection (including tote) will be launched later this month or June at other MAC stores. Will report once I get news of its release, or at least when the testers are available at the stores.

Vonvon said...

Pink Princess, I think the tote should be available together with the rest of the collection later this month/June at MAC stores.

Will cross my fingers and toes for you too. ;)

P.s. That's why I refrained myself from going to any warehouse sale this month....saving up for MAC To The Beach....a long list.....

ParisB said...

That's a cute tote! Might tempt even me :) Happy Birthday!

Vonvon said...

Thank you for the birthday wish, ParisB! :)

Go check out the tote. It's really nice, and the quality is great....*tempting and 'taunting' you.... ;)