Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EOTDs/FOTDs: Neutral Smoky & Neutral Brown (Almost Nude) From theBalm Shady Lady Palette

Yesterday, I had reviewed theBalm Shady Lady Palette and here are 2 different looks I created using the palette.


Neutral Smoky

Eye Of The Day



Luscious Lani shade as highlight under the brow bone;
All about Alex shade on the outer corner of the eye, lightly blend inward to get a gradation of the shade from darker on the outer corner to lighter on the inner corner;
Jet-setting Jennifer shade on the lower lash line;
Line the upper lash line with Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Emerald (dark green);
Averine Volume Mascara.


Face Of The Day

Cheeks: I Nuovi D36 Blush in Lollipop
Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color in Papaya Milk

Face: As this FOTD was done a while ago, I honestly cannot recall which makeup base or foundation I had used (or may be not used), but one thing is for sure that I always swipe my Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic as a final step in prepping my face.




Neutral Brown (Almost Nude)

This was one of my lazy days EOTD/FOTD. In fact, I have compiled quite a number of lazy days EOTD. May be one day, I shall do a compilation of them in a post...haha! ;P

Shameless Shana on the lid up to the crease;
Jet-setting Jennifer for highlight under the browbone.

No mascara, and I think I didn't line my eyes either. It was one of those days.....



Cheeks: Clinique Enchanted Bronze blush
Lips: One of the Stila Lip Glaze Sticks (don't remember which shade, sorry!)

Face: As this FOTD was done a while ago, I honestly cannot recall which makeup base or foundation I had used (or may be not used), but one thing is for sure that I always swipe my Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic as a final step in prepping my face.



Note: Please click on the link at the top of the post to see photos of the palette and names of each eyeshadow.

8 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Both make-up looks so nice and natural! Love your bright lips!

gio said...

Both looks are very pretty. My favourite is the first one, love the lips!

Pop Champagne said...

these natural make up looks are great cuz you can wear them everywhere! awesome :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Anastacia. Yea, since the first smoky look was rather 'light', decided to pair it with a bright lips, other than red. :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! I like Papaya Milk shade a lot too. Very bright, but not red. And it goes better with my skin tone than red, I think. Though I still like red lips. ;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Pop Champagne,

Thank you for dropping by and commenting.

Glad you like the natural looks.

Rae // theNotice said...

Love the first FOTD! Red lips look amazing on you :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Rae,

Thank you for dropping by and commenting.

Glad you like the FOTD with bright lips. :)