Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: Liese Juicy Shower Mixed Berry Hydrating Mist - By The Intrepid Beauty

My guest writer, The Intrepid Beauty, has been very excited over the newly-launched Liese Tokyo Hair Cosmetics, and she is especially all over the Juicy Shower Mixed Berry Hydrating Mist and been bugging me to publish this post, as she is very excited and wants to share with you this cute vibrantly (PINK!!!) colored bottle of sweet berry-smelling hair mist!

********************************************************

I don't use many hair products simply because I don't like the feel of heaviness in my hair, some hair products are so sticky and weigh down my hair.



However, I was very pleased when I had an opportunity to try the Liese Juicy Shower Mixed Berry Hydrating Mist because the product is dispensed from a spritz bottle so I don't have to mess up my hands, it's easy to apply and it's so much more lightweight compared to the gels and creams I have used on my hair in the past.

At first glance, the bottle looks very appealing as it's a bright pink colour, it practically screams out "take me home, I'll look so good on your dressser". On the kawaii scale of 10 being the max, this one measures an 11!!!!!

The berry scent makes me want to spritz and spritz some more. I use it after blow drying my hair and on days (in between shampoos) when I feel my hair needs some moisture. It has an immediate softening effect and makes my hair smell good.

The 200ml spritz bottle (RM31.90) can be refilled as 340ml refills (I don't have the price) are available. This is one haircare product I'd happily repurchase once I've run out.


Some of the beauty mags are also running some promos for this particular product whereby there's a RM5 off when you purchase this product at selected Guardian, Sasa and Watsons stores. T&C apply. Cut out the coupon from the following magazines (that I know of):

- CLEO June '10 issue, on Pg 37
- Female June '10 issue, on Pg 165

Offer valid from 1st June to 15th June 2010 only.



The Intrepid Beauty


4 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

hahaha~ the packaging looks so cute and girly :]

Camie said...

Yvonne checked for u the price for refill is rm 45, Watson promo free goodie bag for rm 28 above for liese product. But very sad coz today I wanted to use the coupon midvalley outlet being very not helpful say can only get discount n goodie bag if promoter is around. Then I ask the other promoters around they say liese never place promoter there also. So bad the Watson stuff brush me off .

Vonvon said...

Yes, Anastacia. Their other products have very nice packaging too. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Camie. Appreciate your help for the refill price info.

GWP offer...cool! But I am sorry to hear about your experience there regarding the coupon.

Hope someone from Liese is reading this and can help you and others who want to use the coupon to purchase this. :)