Monday, July 26, 2010

Colored My Hair Mocha Orange With Liese Bubble Hair Color

It's been more than half a year since I last colored my hair. Now, I have two-toned hair color, with black at the roots and the remaining of the previous aubergine-colored dye halfway down which has somewhat changed to some dull brown color.

Anyways, last Saturday, I decided to play with the NEW Liese Bubble Hair Color in Mocha Orange (the whole Bubble Hair Color range will be available in stores starting August 2010).



Here are some photos of my before and after hair color.....

Before: The yellow line marked the boundary between the new growth and below the line, the old hair color.
After: My hair color is more uniformly brown with slight hints of orange where the light hit. Hubby thinks it's more auburn-colored. :D



My new hair color with Liese Bubble Hair Color - Mocha Orange



Liese Bubble Hair Colour will be available exclusively at selected AEON Wellness, Guardian, Sasa, Jusco and Watsons stores from August 2010, that's just a few days away!
It's priced at RM38 per box.


Review and more photos coming up soon.......


Happy Monday!!!


14 comments:

SheTreasures said...

This product, is it good?

Cant wait for the next review!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

This si very pretty color! Kindda natural, close to your natural hair color but looks very great!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this at Watson and Guardian today! Maybe should try again next week. :/

Sapphire said...

wow..finally its here von :) I've been waitin for it actually.. :)

gio said...

Your hair looks great! The color's very pretty and natural.

Vonvon said...

Hi Shetreasures,

It's quite good and fun to play with. Will tell more in the full review. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you Anastacia! I prefer such subtle colors than something totally different from my natural hair color.

Vonvon said...

Hi Anonymous,

They should be in by next week. Good luck.

Vonvon said...

Sapphire, do share what color you are gonna get and how it looks after you've played with it, yea? :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you gio! :)

Blair said...

I love the name Mocha Orange!! Do you know much they are retailing for?

Vonvon said...

Hi Blair,

It will be RM38 per box.

Mocha Orange is a pretty name, and color too. :)

Sherry said...

no try this before.. last year buy the revlon not habis yet.

Vonvon said...

Hi Sherry,

This is new in Malaysian market. Available in August. Pretty cool stuff.