Monday, July 12, 2010

FOTD: MAC In The Groove Stereo Rose MSF With Purplish Pink Lips

Of course, each time a new MAC collection comes out, I just have to go check it out, play with them, do swatches, etc, etc and also to try out some of the items on my face.

Since the Mineralize Eyeshadow Trios were not at the store yet when I visited, I decided to try out the much-hyped about Mineralize Skinfinish(MSF), Stereo Rose, which I eventually bought, and some of the lippies - Go For It, the Purple one!


Face Of The Day





Stereo Rose MSF on my cheek





The MA just used a very light hand to give a peachy glow to my cheeks.
Be careful with this! It's highly pigmented. I just dabbed my brush on its surface and it picked up a lot of the product!



Eye Of The Day

Since there were no Eyeshadow Trios, and I had wanted to play with Purple lips, the MA just lightly lined my eyes with Power Point Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown, from this collection, which is actually a permanent shade. He put on the MAC Opulash Mascara on my lashes.



Purplish Pink lips
I have swatched Go For It lipstick on an undisclosed model's lips and wow!! It's 'intoxicating'! ;)
The MA decided to mix some colors for me.
First, he applied All Styled Up on my lips, then followed by gently dabbing Go For It on top.

All Styled Up (left) and Go For It (right) Cremesheen lipsticks




The foundation he used on me was Mineralize Skin Foundation in NC30! I was shocked at first, normally I would use NC20-25, but I guess it gave my complexion more 'color'. What do you think?
And MAC foundations always give my skin a perfect flawless finish. Hmmm....time to finish up all my existing foundies and replace them with MAC's. Or my sisters and aunt will be the lucky ones to get my vast collection of foundies and tinted moisturisers...we shall see!


8 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Aweee! That MSF looks so pretty! Such lovely glowy shade

Jess said...

A very clean and natural look! The blush gives you a nice glow! Very pretty color!

fieran said...

Stereo Rose is really nice - I swatched it at the MAC store yesterday. Unfortunately it was a bit too silvery on my NW 45 skin so I bought Petticoat instead. Have to get around to using it now :)

Slowbrogal said...

Nice one!! I got Stereo Rose and Petticoat..My very first MSF :)
God, I'm starting to venture to MAC. This don't sounds good..

Vonvon said...

Anastacia, it is a very pretty blush.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Jess.

Vonvon said...

Hi fieran,

Thank you for dropping by and commenting.

Do share what you think of Petticoat MSF. Perhaps some looks using Petticoat?

Vonvon said...

Oooo....Slowbrogal, welcome to the MAC club! ;)

And I am considering By Candlelight MSF. ;)