Sunday, July 25, 2010

MAC By Candlelight MSF & 2 More Mineralize Eyeshadows

Last Friday, I went to pick up more MAC In The Groove stuff.



The more I read about By Candlelight MSF, the more I feel that I must have it. And I tried it at the store and liked what I see as a blush, even though the very first time I swatched it, I wasn't quite taken by it. Of course, MSF is a multi-purpose and multi-tasking product - as a blush, highlighter, all-over face powder, and I think By Candlelight would look good as an eyeshadow too especially for the no-makeup makeup look! Hmmm......that gives me some ideas...;)




As for the 2 more Mineralize Eyeshadows...... I don't know, I guess I just got sucked In(to) The Groove of this collection. :D

Blue My Mind and Calm, Cool & Collected Mineralize Eyeshadows


No comments: