Friday, July 30, 2010

Photos: My Little Girl's Nail Spa Session & Hair 'Highlight'

Some months back, I mentioned that I took my little girl to a kids' nail spa for a little manicure and pedicure session with her girlfriends. So here are some photos of the very girly decor of the spa, my little girl having her nails done, and they even had highlight for hair (using hair mascara!).

I'll let the photos do the talking............ picture-heavy!


The interior of the spa..........













Starting her nail spa session............

Choosing her nail polish with the help of her xiao yi (youngest aunt)


With her chosen nail polishes - pink base with fuchsia glitter


Waiting for the staff to prepare everything


Having her foot soak and massage


The princess being pampered





Princess' nail art.................







Princess having her hair highlight......it's just hair mascara which can just be shampoo-ed off easily.






With one of her girlfriends

(Didn't post up photo of the other girl as I didn't ask her mom whether she was ok with it or not.)


And the manicure and pedicure plus hair highlight cost only RM37.50. Not too bad for some indulgence for our little girls, and we Mommies, got to hang out and chit chat in such a nice cozy gorgeously-decorated spa.


8 comments:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

That is so awesome place for baby girls! Such amazing idea of the spa! I like the mani of your girl :D

g said...

The spa looks great and your little girl and her friend are adorable. I bet they enjoyed this pampering experience.

Mamapumpkin said...

Awww....that's such a great picture of them! When you remember, can you please email that pic to me? When are you going?

Vonvon said...

It is, Anastacia! Me and the other mommies also love it so much. :)

Thanks, will tell my girl that Tyotya Nastia lubit ee manikyur. :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks gio! They surely did. Last week, we brought her back to the same area and immediately she recognised the building where the spa was located. Kids.....:)

Vonvon said...

MamaP, I will email you the photos and tell you my life story....haha!

Anonymous said...

wah.....shiok....can i be ur daughter or not von....hehhehe....so nice dress she wearing....really cute princess u have....ok c u in estee sales ok........

tutu j

Vonvon said...

Tutu sayang, can...:)

The top she was wearing was a gift from her Scottish 'grandma' - Monsoon Kids.... so lucky kids nowadays. Last time our time, where got all these clothes one hor....