Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back To Home Sweet Home.....

Hello my dear readers!!!

The month of August is coming to an end, and so had my uber-wonderful summer vacation in the US of A!! Yes, I was in the US for the past month, on vacation, fulfilling my duty as a daughter-in-law, granddaughter-in-law, niece-in-law (is there such a term?), cousin-in-law....yep, basically meeting up with Hubby's extended family, chilling, having fun, shopping and more shopping..... having BBQ past midnight under the full moon at a friend's house.....etc etc....

And of course, Disneyland!



And visited The Cosmetic Company Outlet.....



Lots and lots more shopping.........

Haven't been blogging much this month, as I have been traveling, meeting up with family and friends, shopping, eating and even gambling (hands got itchy when I got to Vegas and Hubby and Dad-in-law were encouraging me to try my beginner's luck!! :D ).

This is the 1st post in August which I am writing in the comfort of my messy home, though when I was away, my Mom, sis and aunt have done a great job in helping me clean my house and clear off quite a bit of junk! ;)

Arrived this afternoon.... so much unpacking to do but I feel like I am a zombie now..... so tired and jetlagged.... but so glad to be home sweet home......

Guess I'll call it a night for now.....

Talk to you soon.....

Have a lovely weekend!




8 comments:

gio said...

welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! Yea, it was really really fun....:D

Anastacia said...

Yay! You had such nice summer vacation! So happy for you!!

Mamapumpkin said...

Welcome back! My turn to go....if only it was a month to the USA!!! Or Europe! One day....one day.....

fieran said...

Welcome back. Out of curiosity - do you have to be a member to go to the Cosmetic Company Outlet? :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Nastia! I am sure when your little Heum is older, you and your family will also get to have lovely vacation! :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, Mama P!

Hope you will have a great vacation too! Will call you before you leave. :)

Yea.....the best would be to travel without kids. But traveling with kids has its fun too, a different kind of fun la....:P Hubby's family is a big advocate of traveling with kids, as a family, though sometimes, we wish we could just travel as a couple, esp when we were in Las Vegas! Haha!

Vonvon said...

Thanks Fieran! No, anybody can shop in The Cosmetic Company Outlet. ;)