Monday, August 9, 2010

Estee Lauder Launches The NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex

I have been using the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex since the birth of my little girl. All the sleepless nights, late nights, etc...was really bad for my skin, and panda eyes were a constant problem back then, even fine lines started to appear (and I was only in my high 20's back then!). What a disaster! But the ANR Eye Recovery Complex did help with the lines, though not so much the panda eyes problem.

Even though over the years, I have tried different kinds of eye cream, addressing different skin concerns, I would always return to Estee Lauder ANR Eye Recovery Complex, as it worked for me, and price-wise quite affordable. Besides, I have many travel-sized jars of it which came with the many GWPs over the years! :D

Anyways, this eye cream which I have grown to love so much is now going to be replaced by the NEW improved formula of the Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex (RM190 for 15ml).




Estee Lauder is launching the new ANR Eye Synchronized Complex this week with a roadshow in Metrojaya Mid Valley South Court from Aug 10, 2010 (that is tomorrow) till Aug 16, 2010. You can get Personalized Skin Analysis using Estée Lauder Advanced Skin Detector Scope and also learn to achieve beautiful eyes with just 3 simple steps.

And what are the 3 simple steps to your beautiful eyes?
That's for you to find out at the roadshow! :)


6 comments:

Anastacia said...

I neeeeeeed something like this for sure!

Pinch said...

SO nice to find something that works for your skin, it's so hard. Hope you'll like the new formula! :)

Anna Top said...

I really want it!
As it is described "Estee Lauder Launches The NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex" seems to be a veeery helpful stuff!

Vonvon said...

Yes, Anastacia. I think most of us mommies definitely need this. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Pinch,

Yea, looking forward to try out the new formula. So far, I find many Estee Lauder products work for my skin. Another is their award-winning TIME ZONE moisturizer.

Vonvon said...

Hi Anna Top,

Do try it out! :)