Thursday, August 5, 2010

Only You...........

No, it's not the title of the song by The Platters..............

It's the NEW limited edition Eye and Cheek Palette from NARS.....yes, it's called ONLY YOU....

From NARS Cosmetics website:

New!
Eyes are electrified in shades that can go smoked, soft, or smoldering. Pair with a luminous cheek for decidedly stunning effects. In our limited edition, zippered nylon case.

Contains: Eyeshadows in Alhambra I, Mekong, Eurydice I, Pandora II and Blush in Hungry Heart I, Orgasm all in a limited edition, sleek zippered compact.









Finally I got my hands on Orgasm, the blush, of course! ;)

More on this palette later.....still don't feel like digging into it yet!


18 comments:

melian22 said...

OMG, this is gorgeous! Please do a review on it. I <3 NARS even more than MAC. :P

rhaindropz said...

yay for the palette (^_^)

☆Anastacia☆ said...

ahaha~ you're so funny!

Lovely palette! Can't wait for the eotds :P

Anonymous said...

WAH LIANG LIANG.......mind to tell get from where ma....super envy liao...even the casing also look glamour lor.......

tutu j

Blair said...

Gorgeous gorgeous palette! I used to own Oragasm but I swapped it away, I wasn't wow-ed by it =[

Cas said...

Wow gorgeous looking palette. Review pleaseee :)

gio said...

That's a lovely palette! Can't wait to read your review on it.

gqueenfong said...

pretty palette and i love all your eye makeups.

Pinch said...

You lucky girl! Enjoy your new palette! I've been lusting for this palette too :)

Vonvon said...

Hi melian,

Yes, I will review it, once the honeymoon period is over... ;)

As this is only my 2nd NARS palette, feeling quite precious...though I know those shades have been in existence for a while. What to do? No NARS here....

Vonvon said...

Thank you, rhaindropz!

Vonvon said...

Nastia...:D

Yes, can't wait to play with the palette too.

Vonvon said...

Tutu, got it in US. Yea, the packaging is much better compared to the rubbery packaging of my Kuala Lumpur palette.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Blair.

I have heard and read too much on Orgasm, so really wanted to try it. Instead of putting my money down on the full-sized blush, I feel it's more economical to buy it in a palette with other NARS products, since I am a newbie to NARS. Gotta sample more NARS....:)

Vonvon said...

Yes, Cas....coming up! :)

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! Soon.....

Vonvon said...

Hi gqueenfong,

Thanks for dropping by and the comment. And following. :)

Glad you like the EOTDs. :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Pinch,

Thanks for dropping by and the comment.

Admiring the palette everyday. :) Are you going to get this palette too? I see from your blog that you also like NARS. :)