Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photos: Biore Cleansing Oil-in-Cotton Wipes - Travel-friendly & Good For Lazy Nights!

Being an extremely lazy person, there has have been many nights when I just felt so tired that the mere routine of cleansing off my makeup seems to be the biggest chore on earth. I mean now that I am practising double cleansing, I have to do double the work. I know it's for my own good, my good skin health, bla bla bla.......

Anyways, the chore has been made easier when I tried Biore's new Cleansing Oil-in-Cotton Wipes!



The soft square of wipe is a real godsend! Not only it removes my makeup completely, it removes even the most stubborn of my water-proof mascara, and also those tiny flecks of glitters associated with my MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners, and they are water-proof and smudge-proof liners, except for Black Line (that's another story for another day).........

No tugging or pulling or any hard work involved in cleansing, merely hold the wipe over my eyes for a few seconds and slowly swipe it over my eyes. For the liner residues between my lashes, I folded the wipe and use the 'corner' of the wipe, gently wipe it on my lash line, and voila!! Gone! Even when I accidentally touched the wipe to my eyes while cleansing, there was no stinging sensation nor my vision become blurred like in the case with some makeup removers and/or cleansing oil.

And my skin felt so refreshed and moist.

The best thing is 1 piece of wipe was enough to cleanse my whole face.....whoa! Talking about being economical! But of course you will need to fold the wipes several times and use the clean surface to clean different areas of the face.

Besides coming in a resealable pack of 48 wipes, they also have those in travel-friendly packs of 10 wipes each. That's the one I picked up from Guardian last week and at RM6.90 per pack, the price even went down further because of the sale now and I paid only RM5.86 per pack!





I love the packaging of these travel-friendly packs too. The 10 wipes are packed into a resealable foil packaging, which in turn is placed into another outer packaging. Perhaps, it's a bit of a waste of resources (plastic), but I am sucker for nice elaborate packaging! So me likey!

Will definitely get more when I run out......


By the way, The Intrepid Beauty had also reviewed it some time back together with the Biore Cleansing Oil. Do check it out!


4 comments:

Slowbrogal said...

This product is very good. It can removes all those hard mascara like my MJ mascara. Loves this to bits!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

We have a lot of Biore stuff over here, but I can understand nothing what writes on them :( May be I can find those wipes too...

Vonvon said...

Hi Slowbrogal,

Yes, agreed! It has no problem removing my Estee Lauder Zero Smudge mascara too, which Estee Lauder makeup remover itself has problem removing! ;)

Vonvon said...

Anastacia, these wipes are widely available even though we just got it here for about 2 months.

Is it because most of the Biore products are written in Japanese? At least, over here, they put a sticker with translation to English for us.