Monday, August 30, 2010

Photos: A Peek Into Vonvon's "Treasure Box"

So here's a little peek into Vonvon's Treasure Box I shared with you earlier in the afternoon!







I bought that little box to store most of the smaller sized items and palettes to protect them. ;)

I haven't the time to take photos of each and every item I hauled. I took some of the earlier hauls, but still waiting to be edited, and the hauls I made towards the end of my vacation have not been properly sorted out. Still gotta unpack 2 more suitcases, plus a whole lotta laundry to do before I could spare more time to indulge in my passion.

Basically, most of my beauty haul were made in various Sephora stores, some in ULTA and also Target, as well as those small beauty supplies shop in shopping malls (where I got some of my NYX from). Bought lots of products from brands that are not available in Malaysia. But got some MAC too as the new collections were released earlier in the US.

More to come..................


12 comments:

Pinch said...

Wow, that's a great haul! You lucky you, you have some treasuring to do :)

Tracy said...

eye candy!!
I see that you got a few MUFE items. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Pop Champagne said...

ohh Sephora is great! and such a big beauty haul wow so much stuff to play with

Vonvon said...

Hi Pinch,

Need to find the time to indulge now... :)

Vonvon said...

Hi Tracy,

Yes! You like MUFE too. I got the MUFE Aqua Cream #5 which Jacqueline of My Beauty Hoard and other bloggers have been raving about.

Vonvon said...

Hi Pop Champagne,

Yep, stepping into Sephora is like stepping into Toys'r'us for my little girl. It's the playland for every beauty addict!

Anastacia said...

OMG!!! So amazing! There is a ton of amazing stuff in!

Blair said...

I can't wait to see a proper post and not a teaser on the items in your treasure box! Fantabulous haul V!! =D

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Nastia! :)

Vonvon said...

Blair, will do it soon...

Thanks, dear. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, so many palettes !!! can u use them all ???

Vonvon said...

Anonymous,

Err....I don't think so, but some are for gifts... :)