Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random Sneak Peeks: Some MAC Fabulous Felines & Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Swatches

I managed to get a little sneak peek of MAC Fabulous Felines Collection last week, did some swatches but still couldn't purchase any of them as they will only go on sale at MAC stores officially this coming Thursday. NO, not in Malaysia. Not sure when will it come out in Malaysia...will let you know when I know....:)

Anyways, the SA's eyes were on me all the time that I couldn't take any photos of the displays but I was allowed to swatch to my heart's content. So here are some swatches of some of my fav items, namely colored liners that is the NEW Superslick Liquid Eyeliners, and the Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow Quad.


Edit (August 28, 2010, 7.50PM): The swatch of the green Superslick Eyeliner is actually Treat Me Nice, and Desires & Devices actually is more of olive green shade, but just as beautiful!







And I saw the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Collection for Fall 2010 by Tom Pecheux........some photos and swatches of the eyeshadows.














Really regretted
didn't get any as there was a great GWP during the Nordstrom's Anniversary sale whereby you would get a 6 or 7 piece GWP with only US29.50 and above purchase, which meant only purchase of one of the palettes (USD42 each) would have entitled me to get the GWP which consisted of some Re-Nutriv travel sized skincare, and a deluxe sample of the new lip gloss....bla bla bla...don't remember anymore...:(((



P.s. Sorry, my dear readers, for such a hasty post. Schedule is really hectic.


8 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Vonvon, are u going to get anything from the Fab Felines collection? I think i need to give it a miss!

gio said...

I didn't wanna get anything from the MAC Fabulous Feline collection, but those eyeliners are tempting me, they're beautiful!

Vonvon said...

Hi Tracy,

I am planning to get some of the Superslick Liners and may be the Burmese Beauty Quad. Rooting more for the Venomous Villains collection and of course the Holiday collection.

Why? On makeup ban? Or other reasons? *Sorry, a bit busy body....;)

Vonvon said...

Hi gio, they are. But as many have reviewed, they are very liquidy. I actually almost spilled Pure Snow while opening it to swatch. :P And that's a brand new tester. Nevertheless, they are GORG!!!

Anastacia said...

Such gorgeous eyeliner swatches! Loveeeeely!

Pinch said...

Thanks for the swatches! So excited by those superslick liners :)

Vonvon said...

Yes, Nastia. They are beautiful shades....

Vonvon said...

You are welcome, Pinch! Are you planning on getting any?