Friday, August 13, 2010

Updates & Some Random Photos

Greetings, my dear readers!

It's been quite rare that Vonvon does not update her blog for a few days at a time of late. But as I have mentioned last Sunday, I am on a major break right now, and the past few days have been pretty hectic and busy with lots of traveling and also helping Hubby to do some errands. There was little time to go online, let alone to edit photos and write any post.

I hope to resume some beauty-related posts as soon as I can.....hmmm.....been playing with MAC By Candlelight MSF quite a lot lately, as a blush, as an all-over powder, even as eyeshadow (just to test the versatility of this famed MSF), also tried reproducing the Cashmink look for A/W 2010 with this MSF; tried reproducing the Voile Veil look with MAC Gilt By Association Mineralize Eyeshadow; other than those, Vonvon has been spotting the no-makeup makeup look frequently during my break! ;)

Alright, enough of ramblings......... I still need to edit the photos of those EOTDs and FOTDs....

Meanwhile, here are some random photos I have taken recently, and it's some of my favorite food....oh, glorious food.......

Walnuts and Olives, pickled gherkin too


Huge shrimps, already peeled....yummy, saves me the trouble of peeling shrimps! :P


Princess called them baby peaches!



Have a great weekend, my dear readers!

8 comments:

Sherry said...

yummy pics

Anastacia said...

Thats nice to hear from you again! Hope you doing well :)

gio said...

The food looks yummy! Can't wait to see your FOTDs, I'm sure they're beautiful. :)

Pinch said...

Have a good weekend too! Your break sounds absolutely wonderful :) Those peaches are making me hungry! :)

Vonvon said...

Sherry: Delicious indeed. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Anastacia! I am doing great...:)

Vonvon said...

Hi gio,

Thanks. I need to find the time to edit the photos....;)

Vonvon said...

Hi Pinch,

Hope you had a great weekend. Lots of activities to be done...

You sure love your peaches...;)