Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eye Candies: Inside Vonvon's "Treasure Box" & Other Shopping Haul

Yesterday evening, Blair left a comment in my earlier "Treasure Box" post that she wanted to see a proper post of my haul from the US....no teasers, please.... ;)

So I quickly took photos of the rest of my haul and edited them all..... (some photos were taken yesterday evening at sunset, so quality may be a bit slacking.... I'll remedy that when I do reviews on them).


Inside my "Treasure Box", randomly....... (MAC Dare To Wear eyeshadows were already posted here)


From The Cosmetic Company Outlet
L-R: A Starflash eyeshadow (can't recall the name off-hand), Crest The Wave, and Dubonnet lipstick



From Sephora



Sephora Color Bronze palette









Tarina Tarantino Fall Collection 2010
Starchild Odyssey Collection Palette
Magic Hour Cream Shadow in Nebula






Too Faced Glamour To Go II palette




Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #5 which I had been searching high and low for in Malaysia, and it was in abundance in Sephoras in the US!



Beauty Rush
Got a coupon from Victoria's Secret to redeem some underwear, which included an offer of USD10 off any purchase. Decided to try out some Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow. 1 for USD7, 2 for USD12; so I used the coupon and paid only USD2 +tax for 2 eyeshadows which would normally cost USD12, plus a free panty too (not shown in the photo la)! :P
How I love shopping in the US!!! The deals are simply fantastic!!!!




NYX hauls......

The 1st haul was made in a small beauty supplies shop


2nd haul was made in ULTA
Wondering why all are in three's, ULTA was having a buy 2 get 1 free for NYX and other brands. Except for the 3 palettes(in box).


The famous NYX round lipsticks


The new (well, not so new anymore) palettes from NYX
Too bad, there was no buy 1 get 1 free offer for these.... :(


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
L-R: Oyster, Purple, Strawberry Milk, Lime, Pure Gold



Essence
(a German brand; super super affordable!! First read about it in Gio's blog. Surprised to see them in ULTA! :D )



Essence Surfer Babe Collection is their summer collection
The Eyeshadow Palette is only USD2.99!!!!!


-All the above were contained in my little "Treasure Box".


Other hauls..............

From The Cosmetic Company Outlet

MAC Brush Set from last year's Magic, Mirth & Mischief collection.


MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator




Lancome Outlet


*********************************************



Shiseido Shampoo and Conditioner sample set



From TARGET Beauty

ELF haul from TARGET


Miscellaneous haul from TARGET Beauty




Disney Tinkerbell Lip Balm set for Princess and her little aunties(my young cousins who always play with Princess) and friends.



Some costume jewelry........





That's all for now, dearies........ :)

12 comments:

melian22 said...

Now that's what I call a haul! :D Enjoy all your goodies!

Blair said...

Von dear! Thank you for this post!!! =D

Getting a brush set from the CCO is very worth it imo.

Beauty Rush eyeshadows! I own one myself and it is pretty pigmented & shimmery.

I feel myself getting incoherent, need to go back and eyeball your post again hahaha xD Amazing amazing haul!!

Anastacia said...

Yay! I knew it! You've got so amazing pieces!

gio said...

Wow, you got a lot of great stuff! Enjoy!

hanidee said...

Wonderful haul Von! I'm so happy you got a hold of the Naked palette. You have to do some EOTDs when you have time!<3

slowbrogal said...

OMG!! Von~~~ I love ur hauls~~ But I guess Naked Palette is OOS in Sephora too? Or not you'll getting one for sure?

Vonvon said...

Melian, your definition of haul is really vast! ;) Thank you.

Vonvon said...

Hi Blair,

It's my pleasure.

You are right. The MAC brush set cost USD34.75 which was about RM100+ (was retailed for RM250).

The Muse loves Beauty Rush eyeshadows too. I thought I must try it, what more with the coupon I had. :D

Vonvon said...

Nastia, just couldn't help it. :P

I had wanted so many of the stuff and most of them were and are not available in Malaysia.

Vonvon said...

Thanks, gio! Was so glad you wrote about Essence that when I saw them, I thought of you and knew right away what it was and grabbed some to try. :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Dee!

I just couldn't give up, and when I read you got your NAKED palette in ULTA, I just gotta hunt it down. Worth it! :D

Vonvon said...

Thank you, Cyn!

NAKED was sold out everywhere, not only Sephoras but even UD counters in Dept. stores! But I managed to track one down. It deserves a separate post. :P