Friday, September 24, 2010

Photo: NEW Olay Body Wash Plus Sheer Moisture Ribbons With Mandarin Oil





The newest addition to the OLAY's body wash range with Mandarin Oil. Being a fan of citrusy scents, obviously this new mandarin scented body wash from OLAY caught my attention when I saw it in Target during my recent trip. Got myself a 532ml bottle for about USD6 (can't remember the exact price).

I tried looking for this in drugstores in Malaysia, but I couldn't find it. I supposed they will bring it in soon.

Have you all seen this for sale anywhere locally?


4 comments:

MyMakeUpMania said...

wow! this is sounds so yummy!

how are you doing sweetheart?

gio said...

I have never seen this here yet but I hope will get it soon. It sounds wonderful. I love citrusy scents too.

Vonvon said...

I am doing OK, Nastia! As usual, just been busy. How are you and the boys?

Vonvon said...

Gio, after using it, I think it's more sweet than citrus-y. But it's still a treat. The scent is definitely yummy, like orange cream or something. ;)