Saturday, September 4, 2010

Playing With Some MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liners; LOTD: Schemer Lipglass From Leopard Luxe

I was testing out some of the NEW MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliners and since I have only 2 eyes :P, I created 'some kind of EOTD' with several of the liners!


I was already having some makeup on. Was using Black Line Pearlglide Liners on my upper lash line; Sand & Sun (matte) eyeshadow from MAC To The Beach on the inner 2/3 of the lid and Gilt By Association on the outer corner; Stila Kitten eyeshadow as highlight under the brow and inner corner. Estee Lauder Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara.

OK, so I just applied MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Pure Show (bright yellow-gold pearl) from Leopard Luxe on top of Black Line.



On my left eye, I also drew Pure Show on top of Black Line but I put a second layer after the 1st layer dried up to get the gold to show up more.



I literally painted MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Nocturnal (Bright silver pearl) from Palace Pedigreed above the Pure Show liner, in an attempt to get the Satin Eyes look (one of the trends from MAC AW2010).



Eye Of The Day
I also lined Nocturnal on my lower lash line (right eye).
On my left eye, I added Desires & Devices (sparkling dark green) from Burmese Beauty above Pure Show liquid liner.


Face Of The Day


Face: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Averine Loose Powder
MAC By Candlelight MSF (all-over the face)

Cheeks: MAC By Candlelight MSF as blush

Lips: MAC Lipglass in Schemer
(Mid-tone yellow camel with red and gold pearl) from Leopard Luxe



Lips Of The Day

MAC Lipglass in Schemer

MAC Schemer Lipglass (swatch on lips)
(Mid-tone yellow camel with red and gold pearl) from Leopard Luxe
Edit (Sept 4 2010, 11.50PM): I forgot to mention earlier that Schemer Lipglass 'tasted' somewhat like butterscotch to me, so yummy. Usually, MAC Lipglasses have a slight sweet vanilla scent, but Schemer has a much sweeter scent, and it felt like applying butterscotch on my lips! :P





Looks like many items from Leopard Luxe suit me quite well, Pure Show liner and Schemer lipglass. Initially, I was gearing more toward Burmese Beauty because of the 2 different shades of green Superslick liners (Desires & Devices, above, and Treat Me Nice!) and of course the Burmese Beauty shade in the eyeshadow quad.
Well, we shall see.....next trip to MAC store, I shall try out more Burmese Beauty stuffs....and also Palace Pedigreed!



Vonvon's interpretation of Leopard Luxe (well, using mostly Leopard Luxe items)








How has your Saturday been, ladies?




6 comments:

Anastacia said...

Aweee! Those eyeliners looks really nice! So lovely colors! Aso yor new lipglass is so fantastic!

gio said...

Those liners look beautiful!

hanidee said...

The silver makes the gold liner stand out a lot!

Vonvon said...

I absolutely love them, Nastia!

Vonvon said...

They are, and surprisingly they are quite easy to work with. Very liquid in consistency but the firm tip makes application a breeze!

Vonvon said...

Thanks for the feedback, Dee! I like wearing the combo too. :)