Sunday, October 31, 2010

Estee Lauder Coach Gift Sets: Desirable & Coveted - By The Intrepid Beauty

The Intrepid Beauty has got some photos of the Estee Lauder's Limited Edition Coach Gift Sets.

***********************************************************

Here are some preview pics of Estee Lauder's Coach Gift Sets which include Coach makeup bags in silver, gold and red. There just might be a stampede to Estee Lauder counters when these Gift Sets are made available. Although my favourite is the red Coach bag, I'm still considering whether to purchase as most (if not all) of the eyeshadows in the Coach Gift Sets are already in my Deluxe EyeShadow Compact (from the Blockbuster Collection). If it wasn't for that, I'd have placed a reservation immediately for either the Red or Gold Gift Set.


Top: Silver
Bottom - left: Gold, Right: Red



GOLD SET







RED SET







SILVER SET





The Coach Gift Sets can only be purchased for RM180 with any purchase of RM200 (not including value sets) so it's quite a good deal considering the price of Coach purses, never mind bags. My favourite lipsticks are from the Gold Gift Set, wish I could pick the bags to go with the cosmetics. Anyway, it's a hard decision as all the colours of the bags are quite lovely and special in their own way.


When will the Gift Sets be available? At Isetan, 14th November and at Parkson, 15th November. I've been informed that some customers have already placed reservations. Why do I have a feeling they'll be sold out in extra quick time? It's rare to be able to purchase something from Coach at an affordable price. I'd better make up my mind soon!



The Intrepid Beauty



Vonvon: If Vonvon could have her way, she would want all the 3 sets!!!! :D


6 comments:

Foxy Frangipani said...

If I print money I'd want all of them too hehehe :)

gio said...

The last set looks very pretty!

Vonvon said...

Foxy...agreed! ;)

Vonvon said...

I think all the sets look really good, gio. My personal favorite will be the gold set, with the blue eyeshadow.

ZhengNorahs said...

Me too thinking to get the Gold or the Red set.....actually I like both but I only can get I set.

Vonvon said...

I know what you mean, Norahs... Both the gold and red pouches are very pretty. But the makeup in the Gold pouch is the prettiest.