Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photos: SLEEK MakeUp I-Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palettes - The ORIGINAL & SUNSET

I was in Superdrug last week and of course, I had to check out SLEEK Makeup and their famous eyeshadow palettes. I first learnt about the beautiful, highly pigmented yet affordable eyeshadow palettes from Gio's and Anastacia's blogs.

So, I ended up with 2 of the 4 palettes available there - The ORIGINAL and SUNSET. The other 2 were ACID and STORM.



Top: SLEEK MakeUp I-Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette The ORIGINAL
Bottom: SLEEK MakeUp I-Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette SUNSET






Each palette costs GBP5.99 and you get a total of 13.2g of eyeshadows (12 x1.1g)!

As far as I know, you can get SLEEK Makeup only in Superdrug stores in the UK and sleekmakeup.com website.



11 comments:

rhaindropz said...

i have mine in graphite.. and im loving it (^_^) yeah.. so sleek ^_^ wish i could try the original palette

J said...

I love the Sleek palettes too! Bought them off ebay for a teeny bit above retail price in UK. The only one left on my wishlist is Jewels which is unfortunately limited edition.

gio said...

I'm so glad you finally managed to get these palettes, they're amazing! Enjoy!

And thank you for the link love. :)

Mz. More said...

Enjoy. I want the Acid Palette, so pretty and I am still lemming that Sunset palette!

Vonvon said...

Hi rhaindropz,

Saw your Graphite palette in your blog. It's pretty! I think all the SLEEK MakeUp eyeshadow palettes are just beautiful.

I wish I had known this brand and had access to their products earlier. Now, I no longer can get those limited edition palettes! And I am an eyeshadow and palettes freak-cum-collector! :D

Vonvon said...

J, how have you been? How's school?

Glad you got your SLEEK palettes from ebay. Jewels is very pretty and it seems like it's a totally rare entity now.

Vonvon said...

Thank you, gio! I am really happy.

And indeed, I first got to know these palettes and the brand from reading your blog, dear. :)

Vonvon said...

Hello Mz. More,

Thank you for dropping by and the comment.

Hope you can get both palettes soon, and one good thing is these are not limited edition.

nithiyah said...

Hi, i wish to but sleek pallete in original..r u seling it?

Vonvon said...

Hi nithiyah,

Thank you for visiting.

Sorry I am not selling this Sleek Original palette now.

Will post it up in my blogshop if I decide to sell them.

nithiyah said...

hi,thanks for your reply...how much is that pallete costs?