Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pink Dedication & Pink Get Well Wishes; Pink Events and My Pink Beauty Collection

So today is the 10th of October 2010, 10/10/10! And this post is scheduled to be published at 10:10AM too! :)

I am going to write a special Pink post today (in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month) dedicated to someone very dear and close to me and my Princess, someone who
loves Princess and me very much and whom we both love very much too, someone who is very very important to Princess and me.



She has just been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer, but Princess and I are not by her side at the moment. Hence we are writing this to let her know that we love her very much, and wish her "get well soon" as she is scheduled to have her operation tomorrow morning. Her cancer is detected early, so we are very positive and hopeful that she will have a full recovery after her op and any adjuvant therapy (hopefully she would not need it if the histopathology report show no spread to the regional lymph nodes....please God, let it be no spread of the disease).

******************************************

Here's a latest photo of Princess in pink (for her)




Here's a Simple Pink Look I did for her and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Step-by-step of the simple Pink Look will be in another post.


***************************************************

Estee Lauder Companies Malaysia held the Pink Illumination of a famous Malaysian landmark, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, earlier this week to spread AWARENESS that early detection of breast cancer saves lives.



The Sultan Abdul Samad Building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, illuminated in Pink


*******************************************************

And I received an email from a blogger (whose blog I just discovered), Mz. More, to post up my Pink Beauty Collection in honor of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Well, I do have lots of pink beauty stuff, but at this moment, I have just a few of them with me here in the UK.

So here they are............




These are just a small fraction of my Pink Beauty Collection ;)

*****************************************


Have a good day!!!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice of u as a human being von....btw ur princess hair long liao hor from the time we meet in cat planet shue........

tutu j

Pinch said...

All well wishes for your dear one, Vonvon! :) Hopes for her speedy recovery. And your little girl is so precious!

fieran said...

Sorry to hear about your mother...but you are right though, early detection definitely helps. *big hug* I hope she gets well soon. There so many strong people in this world who have survived cancer, I'm sure your mother is one of them.

Anonymous said...

Von, that Anna Sui box is so pretty. Can you pls show more photos of it? Thanx!

Well wishes to your dear one.

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Hi Von!! Here's the Pink Tribute from my sister and myself =) See our humble collection!

http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-beauty-collection-october-is-pink.html

Vonvon said...

Tutu, thank you.

Yea, she said she wants to have long hair. So we haven't cut her hair since then, only trim the fringe every few months.

Vonvon said...

Thank you for the well wishes, Pinch.

*My little girl waves "hi"... :)

Vonvon said...

Thank you for the kind words, Fieran. It's actually my aunt.

*hugs you back*

Vonvon said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for the well wishes.

That's the Anna Sui Mini Lip Rouge that comes with the Autumn Collection. OK, I will take some photos to show you and other readers.

Vonvon said...

Hi Trace and Dawn,

Thanks for doing the Pink Tribute too. Saw them! And your Pink collection is definitely not humble compared to mine ;)

Very lovely pink stuffs you both have.

Mz. More said...

Thank you so much for participating in this tag hon! :)

Vonvon said...

It's my pleasure, Erica! :)